+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revenge ideas please for boyfriend secretly texting his Ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    If I were a friend of yours, telling this same story to you, what would you tell me to do?

I know when you're in it, it's difficult to make a decision, but you have to think about what he's putting you through. Do you want to be in a relationship where you can't trust your partner because he's not man enough to tell you the truth?! You don't deserve this. Get mad! Not at her, but at him: what he's doing is unacceptable. Don't let him influence your actions by stooping to his level of dishonesty and going through his messages.

As for her, she will have to face the problems in her own marriage someday - I wouldn't get in the middle of it, regardless if she has been the one to get in the middle of yours. Fortunately, her troubles aren't your business. Stay the bigger person.

That's so true.... and very sensible. It's so easy to think irrational thoughts when you're in the middle of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Well then if he is lying to you after you talked to him, it's time to dump his ass!!
    Thanks, you're right.

About four or five times now I've caught him out - he says he's only doing it to be polite, he doesn't even like her (etc etc) and he wont ever do it again.

But he soon does!

Quote Originally Posted by confused claire View Post
    Thanks, you're right.

About four or five times now I've caught him out - he says he's only doing it to be polite, he doesn't even like her (etc etc) and he wont ever do it again.

But he soon does!
    Then why do you put up with it? . . . you're just showing him he can get away with 'bad' behaviour. . . best you leave.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12