+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does flirty lady friend want a one-nighter?

don't make us start posting pictures of venereal diseases. i'm sure vashhhh has a wide assortment of them.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I broke out the photos to show my kids, aong with the stats on STDs for sexually active high school and college kids. Now they will probably both be virgins until they marry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    It's more or less.., just a very close & open friendship with someone from the opposite sex.., you're so close with eachother.., and so comfortable and open with eachother.., that in addition to all the other things you do as friends.., you can also have sex with eachother.., I don't feel there's anything wrong or awkward about it.., or anything wrong with it.., as long as everyone is honest..

It's great though.., some of the best sex you'll ever have.., is with your FWB.., seriously.., only because of the kind of relationship you both have.., it's just casual.., relaxing.., friendly.., you could be watching a movie.., giving her a massage.., and all of a sudden.., things will lead to sex.., and it's great.., it's like the kind of sexual lust/passion you see in the movies.., but never really have with someone you're dating or in a relationship with.., and it's not just for one-night..

So.., don't think about things as limited to "one-night stands" or "open relationships".., FWB is like taking your friendship to a whole new level.., it's a different kind of sexual energy.., not with a romantic interest.., but with a really good and close friend.., there's just a different kind of chemistry going on
    You remind me of that guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17UBe3l8i8"]YouTube - Russell Brand flirts with Emilia Arata in the Diary Room[/ame]

Always so nonchalant about everything. As if nothing is ever a big deal.

I think everyone is overlooking the more important question here. How many other guys has she done this with, and who are those guys? You have to ask her that, you have a right to know.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    don't make us start posting pictures of venereal diseases. i'm sure vashhhh has a wide assortment of them.
    Nice. Now I'm convinced Vash has a wide assortment of STDs.
    Spammer Spanker

Full body condom.

Quote Originally Posted by littlewing View Post
    Man that GrkScorp guy writes a lot
    Yeah, and publish a book so that he can be a millionaire by age thirty.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Yeah, and publish a book so that he can be a millionaire by age thirty.
    As appealing as your offer may be.., I must regretfully decline..

There is something more valuable in this world than fame or being a millionaire.., and that is.., "privacy"

I'll consider a self-help book for men.., AFTER i'm married.., a book like that with my name on it.., would mean that everyone would know who the author is.., and would without a doubt misunderstand the intent of the book.., and given that.., the more important question would be.., "who wants to date the author of such a book?"

However.., I really am considering the idea.., entertaining it from all angles actually.., of a self-help book for women.., exposing the inner workings of the different male-types.., and breaking down the entire process for women who would like to be more successful with that special someone from the opposite sex.., or perhaps just understand male behavior a little bit better.., the only men I would imagine this would frustrate or impact adversely are assholes and jerks.., which is perfectly fine in my books..

There are just so many questions to answer.., too many gaps to fill.., when I ask my friends.., it's as if they have a never-ending list of things they want to know.., i'm still organizing the layout.., I think that's the most important thing.., the chain of thought and organization of information.., so it all fits in and connects as the reader is reading the book.., so it all makes sense.., and they can see and visualize how everything fits into place.., and get a feel of the overall dynamics.., if you have any suggestions or ideas.., i'd be very interested to have you share your input or what you are most interested in reading about:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/21966-custom-book-women-into-male-mind-2.html[/url]

Back to this thread though.., it seems that either lilwing is fcuking the sh*t out of that girl.., or is becomming FWB with all of his attractive female friends..

Next time his penis takes a break to go to the bathroom or something.., maybe he'll fill us all in with some updates to the whole situation..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

anachronistic Guest
    No, I actually won't have a chance to become FWB with anyone for a while, unfortunately. I've just gotten home, my room is a pity for any woman's eyes to see, and I've become a Fallout addict. I actually just got back from the poker party with my buddies in the hometown. Bros before hoes you know.

I did ask the girl, though, if she wanted to tag along. That's kind of a no-no for guy's night, but they would understand. She had plans for a movie, didn't really tell me much about it or who she was going with, and she's been so brief with me over the Internet. I think I shall give her a call this evening.

By the way, I did get mixed signals from her when we were talking about sex and whatnot, because the day before, she had told me that she was trying to date some guy. So we've got competition. Competition that is a jerkoff that does not want anything from her, or really care about her, ... except maybe sex. He's a pig. A greedy one. Come to think of it, the day she came over, she told me about how on the drive back, he started groping her, or something like that. I don't think she would tell other people about that, but she is an open shameless person, so maybe. I am not sure if that is one to dabble with. Then again, I wasn't really interested at the time, and I didn't show very much interest, either. I think I'll try, though. Give her a call and see how that goes.

you shouldn't be messing with little hoochie mama's like her anyway.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    By the way, I did get mixed signals from her when we were talking about sex and whatnot, because the day before, she had told me that she was trying to date some guy. So we've got competition. Competition that is a jerkoff that does not want anything from her, or really care about her, ... except maybe sex. He's a pig. A greedy one. Come to think of it, the day she came over, she told me about how on the drive back, he started groping her, or something like that. I don't think she would tell other people about that, but she is an open shameless person, so maybe. I am not sure if that is one to dabble with. Then again, I wasn't really interested at the time, and I didn't show very much interest, either. I think I'll try, though. Give her a call and see how that goes.
    Truth be told.., there's no such thing as "mixed signals"..

If on one hand she's showing you signs of interest.., and on the other hand.., she's showing you signs of disinterest.., ask yourself which one controls..

Congruence:

Consciously: Disinterest
    Unconsciously: Disinterest
    (obviously.., not interested)

-OR-

Consciously: Interest
    Unconsciously: Interest
    (obviously.., interested)

Incongruence: (Mixed signals)

Consciously: Interest --> Ego validation/trying to escape w/o hurting you
    Unconsciously: Disinterest --> She's really not interested

-OR-

Consciously: Disinterest --> Because she doesn't want to show you how much she likes you until she sees it from you first
    Unconsciously: Interest --> Spillovers indicate that she wants you

I think you fall under the second case.., all her autopilot actions that required very little thought on her part were all showing interest.., then.., the action that opposed that message.., was her "telling" you about (some other guy.., him trying to cup a feel.., etc).., which is conscious.., which is just her trying to get a reaction out of you.., trying to see if you care about her.., that's all it is..

I seriously doubt there really is anyone else.., and if there is.., I seriously doubt the story is exactly as she says it is.., (remember.., she likes you.., she has incentive to lie just to get you to react).., don't get disappointed.., don't start to feel the need to compete over this other guy.., don't do any of that.., (why?).., because even if there really is an other guy.., or even if there isn't.., (he doesn't exist).., that's right.., it's just YOU.., and HER.., nobody else matters in this picture.., so don't MAKE them matter..

You should take this as a good thing.., she wants to get a reaction out of you.., to gauge your interest in her.., which means.., (and tells you).., that she's interested in you..

Best,

GrkScorp

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I seriously doubt there really is anyone else.., and if there is.., I seriously doubt the story is exactly as she says it is.., (remember.., she likes you.., she has incentive to lie just to get you to react).., don't get disappointed.., don't start to feel the need to compete over this other guy.., don't do any of that.., (why?).., because even if there really is an other guy.., or even if there isn't.., (he doesn't exist).., that's right.., it's just YOU.., and HER.., nobody else matters in this picture.., so don't MAKE them matter..

You should take this as a good thing.., she wants to get a reaction out of you.., to gauge your interest in her.., which means.., (and tells you).., that she's interested in you..
    Well, I know there is a guy, and I know the guy personally. And I know the guy doesn't want to date her, because he told me. He's a casual friend of mine.

What might be imaginary, is her interest in him. But it is pretty obvious that she likes him, and I am not the only one that notices. But you're right, that doesn't matter, if she is interested in me. And why would she want to talk about sex if she were not interested? Why would she ask if I have STDs? That shows a definite (sexual) interest. But other questions I have, are why did she allow such a blatant thing to happen? Why so all of a sudden? El desperado, or does she just talk about that sort of thing with everyone? Or?

You're thinking right on target.., your intuition is right where it needs to be lilwing.., you'll do great..

Why this.., why that?

Chick Personality Profile:

I don't care how she looks.., this girl has low self-esteem..

She lacks validation for her inner qualities.., so she's constantly looking to feel desired and wanted by someone from the opposite sex.., and what ends up happening is her being a (wh0re by consequence).., where men in her life do not value any inner qualities she has.., and simply use her for sex..

The punch you pack over the other guy.., is that the other guy doesn't really care about her..

It's quite a serious punch.., because.., you're going to start affording her the chance to show you her inner qualities.., and let it be known that you feel more attracted to her because of some of them.., validating her.., and making her feel that.., "I like this guy.., and he likes me too.., and because of who I am.., he appreciates things about me that nobody else ever has".., I mean.., common.., this is almost unfair.., there's no real competition here..

Trust your intuition lilwing.., there's no reason to doubt yourself..

Best,

GrkScorp
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 12-05-08 at 07:22 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    I finally got a hold of her, and I made plans to hang out and go to parties. But the sad thing, is that her facebook says "in a relationship" i noticed when i went to go write on her wall...

disappointing... maybe it's that guy she's been liking so much? i dunno. she didn't mention anything about him when we talked, though. i guess i will just be a friend for a while. maybe she'll become attracted to me, now that i'll be around a lot.

i think i'm gonna meet some more women.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-05-08 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i guess i will just be a friend for a while. maybe she'll become attracted to me, now that i'll be around a lot.

i think i'm gonna meet some more women.
    Meeting more people is never a bad idea.., waiting around and being a friend however.., is

You can just throw up a casual hoop her way:

- Did that guy stop bothering you after you changed your facebook status?

What's the worst she can say?

Her: But I really am seeing someone
    You: (gasp) What? And you didn't tell me? Common.., there has to be communication in this relationship or else.., it's just never going to work out.., you can't just tell everyone else we're in a relationship without letting me know first..
    Her: Blah blah
    You: Hmm.., that's a shame.., and I was starting to like you too..
    Her: Well.., we can still be friends..
    You: No.., that's ok.. the last thing I need are any more friends.., but we'll stay in touch.., and when it's just us again.., and nobody else in the picture.., you have my number.., till then.. (kiss)

For all you know.., she could be one of those facebook wh0res who is "in a relationship" or "engaged" or "married" to one of her girlfriends..

You're really getting bothered over this stuff.., why?

Best,

GrkScorp

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Always so nonchalant about everything. As if nothing is ever a big deal.
    Is anything ever a big deal?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast