+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Condoms

condoms are better for the girl anyway...cuz most guys last longer when they're wearing a condom...desensitizes a little bit...

condoms suck , why ? because i can never cum when i wear one , it takes off completely the whole pleasure out of sex , yea i know , its pills all the way with my girl .

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lord people.....the pill is not 100% effective. You need to use a condom as well. I will say it again and again. My mom got pregnant with me while on the pill. My ex-bf's mom got pregnant at the age of 40 while on the pill. One of my girlfriends did as well. Not to mention the STD factor.

If you're not old enough to parent a child....double it up. A few minutes of pleasure isn't worth 18 years of raising a kid you didn't want, or a lifetime of painful sores or warts on your sensitive areas. Jesus, kids these days.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

WTF you even bother yourself and ruin your hormones with the pill if it is not 100% efective and you are going to use condom anyway?
    Don't expect anything.

well, it's still a lot more reliable than a condom. the pill can also regulate irregular periods and make your skin better. on the other hand, of course, it might do the exact opposite to you plus give you thrombosis, depression, …

Hmm, I am a man, and pills are sort of prohibited to people who have not had children. But you sound like I should use some pills, maybe these can make my soft skin a bit better, and well, as I am in depression most of my life, I could use abit more so I could kill myself peacefully.

But the question is, you are under pill because it makes your skin better? Then why bother mentioning the pill in sex forum? Or are you stupid enough to break a condom? You know, there are those extra thick ones, maybe you should try. Or why use condom at all if you are under the pill and condom breaks anyway so diseases can spread...
    Lots of organisms die while people produce condoms, and those pills are probably tested on animals! They cut alive animal up, put different chemicals into their blood and see what happens. Or they fee those things to mice and they die in suffer.

Sorry, long day, I am tired and I could use some drink.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Yes, make him wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    But the question is, you are under pill because it makes your skin better? Then why bother mentioning the pill in sex forum? Or are you stupid enough to break a condom?
    not sure, if you're talking to me, but anyway:

no, i'm not. and
    i've only listed the facts. it was not written in favour of the pill, sorry if it sounded like that.

and no, i never broke a condom. but i know quite a few kids who would not be here today, if the condom had not broken. so you better stick to the extra thick ones, boobaa!!

Condoms don't always work; take it from me.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Condoms don't always work; take it from me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    was just going to say the same.

Condom, no condom, the choice as the female is yours. In your particular case i would make him wear one. But..

When you are in a relationship with someone or live with them then the pill all the way. It makes things so much better for both of you.
    Last edited by Hugo Pickle; 10-01-06 at 01:01 AM.

… and the pharmaceutical industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno
    OK, a condom it will be. Neither of us will know the difference anyway from the sounds of it. I'm definitely glad I found this forum.

Thanks all.
    If you are both virgins there is a very good chance you won't use a condom properly. And a condom may irritate your ruptered hymen more than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    And a condom may irritate your ruptered hymen more than necessary.
    HAHAHAHA!!!! "irritate ruptured hymen"? – that's the best excuse i've ever heard.
    but even if it does irritate – i'd find a pregnancy or desease a lot more irritating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast