+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry men

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    anom, don't you ever get mad with one? what stops you from following thru? was it your parents, was it you knew it was wrong or was it you were afraid of the consequences?
    I wasn't raised to have anger in my heart first of all, my parents never got rich but at least I always was loved at home. That Fritzl guy might have been abused since he was a toddler. I'm not making excuses for him because what he did was utterly satanic, but it was a product of his upbringing, that's for sure. And the people who he "brought up" will most likely not turn out any better.

Sure I can get annoyed or angry, but I let it go fast, and I don't let it consume me, I learned that being angry and pushy just holds you back. I know what's right, and I know what's wrong, if a woman goes overboard, I just shake it off, and I walk away. I show that I'm a bigger person than to be violent towards women, towards anybody for that matter. It's just not my style, I know that I'm pretty unique when it comes to being a guy, and I embrace that, and I'm proud of it.

I do not blame women for having such pessimism towards guys either, most guys can be rotten, but definitely not all of them. Maybe most are "scary" but not all of them are. And I can proudly say that I am not, and I'm proud of the fact that I'm different. So any woman has the right to be scared of men, seriously turn on the news. Read some of the posts on here, I'll challenge any guy that says that every guy wants to beat a woman. I don't beat a woman, I don't beat anybody, I outsmart them, or I let them make their own choices and I don't hold it against them. I can show that I'm the bigger person by just walking away.

I have seen enough and been through enough in my life to know how I'm supposed to live it to the best of my abilities. I know that there are much more important things than a stupid male ego. I could care less about my ego, I don't need anybody to tell me that I'm smart, because I know that I am, and I don't need to support violence to prove it.

Hey Son, if you could read, you would know that I posted that I'm 30 in more posts than one. Even the one where you just posted, if you weren't so self absorbed, you would notice what other people are saying, instead of just talking. And I would think that being so self absorbed, you would at least have enough smarts to be able to type out at least, one coherent paragraph. My time with you is done, unless you go after somebody that I like here, otherwise, learn to pay attention and get back to me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but my point is that all the women in my life have never attempted to go for me no matter how annoying i've been????why?
    'Cause women would rather talk about you behind your back and ostracize you from their social circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    'Cause women would rather talk about you behind your back and ostracize you from their social circles.
    does this mean that men are more emotional? where as women are more calculated?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    does this mean that men are more emotional? where as women are more calculated?
    It means men are willing to take the effort to fix a problem directly and women are more prone to leaving it be and avoiding it.

so gut reaction for men is to fight even if it's a woman where as a woman’s gut reaction is to ignore and use later to ostracize, does it indicate intelligence if someone doesn’t use violence?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so gut reaction for men is to fight even if it's a woman where as a woman’s gut reaction is to ignore and use later to ostracize, does it indicate intelligence if someone doesn’t use violence?

Yes Eco, you're so smart because you've never hit someone, and all women are intellectually superior despite their frailty and aversion to mice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

Yes Eco, you're so smart because you've never hit someone, and all women are intellectually superior despite their frailty and aversion to mice.
    LOL thankyou!!! hehehehe

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got super pissed off at my roommate a couple weeks ago, and he was likewise super pissed off at me. I offered that we fight to get over it faster and he stated I was talking out of my ass, to which I provoked him further to let him know it was a real offer. He then declined. That was probably the angriest I had been in a long while

Throwing around some fists will just alleviate stress and anger while helping you both forget about the likely trivial problem sooner. That was my intention with throwing some fists around with him

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I got super pissed off at my roommate a couple weeks ago, and he was likewise super pissed off at me. I offered that we fight to get over it faster and he stated I was talking out of my ass, to which I provoked him further to let him know it was a real offer. He then declined. That was probably the angriest I had been in a long while

Throwing around some fists will just alleviate stress and anger while helping you both forget about the likely trivial problem sooner. That was my intention with throwing some fists around with him
    And that is exactly why, I have never, nor will I ever have... a roommate, hehehehe!

I'm just foolin' with you!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
    I'm just foolin' with you!
    No.......

If you were foolin' with me you'd be naked and in spreadeagle formation, filling all your orifices with a generous amount of lube cause you know I won't do that for you

at what age does the violence apparently stop? is there an age when it's ok to say well he wasn't a kid anymore? or is it just accepted that we should accept violence if we annoy a man?

If it doesn't stop at 30, then probably never.

what i think is crazy is that for every guy who's a beater, there's a woman who will take it and revel in the victim role.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if women were stronger they'd kick some male ass too! i know i would!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

mis i wouldn't say revel, i'd say more scared to say anything due to kids or other hopes about the person maturing, like i just said the younger the guys the more accepted it is coz he might change

EDIT: aparently 30 is the cut off ???
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-03-09 at 06:21 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast