+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No kiss on first date = rejection ?

Well, from your point of view, I'd say just build up some tension, in diCarlo escalation ladder manner, laugh together and then just go for the kiss, be open about it and be sweet. If you do it confidently and fluently enough, you shouldn't have problems.

Oh, and once you do it, you'll understand, what an easy step that is, although it's fairly nerving on first time.

And get her for second date :O
    Btw I've kissed my current gf after two months on dating, crazy story, so don't give up dude, and chill. Stop blaming the world and try to get more optimistic, like everyone says. You've done some of the effort already, which is cool, now just continue I feel u man

I've dated a few girls who didn't kiss on the first date, and it never means rejection, moron.

If you want a kiss, quit acting like a spoiled little pre-madonna and spend time, not money, with the girl. if you put enough time with her, she will do more then just kiss you. she will climb onto your meat rod and have ex with you, too.

clear enough, numbnuts, or are you going to do what you did before, ignore every piece of advice, and STILL get slammed and burned by every chick you come into contact with?

oh and by the way, blow up dolls can't kiss.

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no attractive girl in her early to mid 20's is never going to want to date me. I am sure some desperate lonely bitch wil want me when we're in our 30's... I'll just make sure to cheat on her saggy ass.

Combined with the face people don't immediately see me and go 'wow that guy is talented'.

What the hell can I do... there was just no connection and I don't have the time or energy to go out with 40 million women to cop the same thing over and over again.

I was just about over being upset about uit a while ago and I don't think I feel that sort of pain anymore or get attached to girls. I'll distance myself from them and try not to let it get to me.

I am sorry for being such a dick, but I needed somewhere to vent and I guess this as good a place as any.

That apology does not extend to the doc, you are still a shit person.

As for hookers, I guess they're my only release..... they're pretty hot, and classy too no stress, no trouble. I haven't decided if I will keep visitng...

I don't understand why should couldn't have just kissed me or said she didn't want another date....

George, damn, pretty negative posts. i have to admit that i don't think i've ever kissed on a first date. frankly, i think it could be pretty forward and a bit unhygienic.

this said, did you feel a connection with her? and i don't mean wanting to connect between her legs (or any other orifice). women who don't want to be just whores can tell the difference between someone who is genuinely interested and genuinely interested in her pu$$y. from your comment of "listening to her stupid stories," perhaps you weren't genuinely interested?

the biggest sexual organ isn't your dick, my friend; it's your brain. work that first.

good luck.

Have you thought about therapy?

You literally have no self-esteem... which is certainly a sign that something isn't quite right.

Thinking that the whole world is against you is unrealistic... for one, you're just not important enough for so much special treatment to be given to you. Everyone gets both positive and negative circumstances from life. You're no different.

You had an opportunity to make something go right with this woman and you blew it. You've had opportunities to get along with other people, and you are the cause of things going sour.

Learn how to restrain your emotions and think rationally. The world isn't negative --- just your thoughts. And you can learn to take control of your thoughts and emotions. Men have been doing this for thousands of years. It's not a new concept.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The "bitch" is trying to test your patience. Females are wired in a way to see if the male will stick around.

girls that put out on the first date, I don't want them. If you want classy women, you want someone that's not easy. When they are easy, it becomes boring and some girls likes hard to get. I find that as a challenge.

Seriously, I've seen some busted looking people with some of the hottest girls, and they have self esteem and high confidence. You sir, lacks of it and becomes immature when it comes to women, you gotta be patient.

Also, tip, don't get too into women, they smell that desperation a mile away. make them laugh, they love a guy with a sense of humor. And finally, be confident infront of them, they don't want a pansy.

That apology does not extend to the doc, you are still a shit person.
    the "shit" person that is banging girls you were crying you will never have, crybaby.

That's the thing. you act like a dick, then I treat you like one. If you don't want me to be an ass to you, then you got to simply smarten up and actually listen.

Just remember te golden rule
    Do to others as you would want done to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Have you thought about therapy?

You literally have no self-esteem... which is certainly a sign that something isn't quite right.

Thinking that the whole world is against you is unrealistic... for one, you're just not important enough for so much special treatment to be given to you. Everyone gets both positive and negative circumstances from life. You're no different.

You had an opportunity to make something go right with this woman and you blew it. You've had opportunities to get along with other people, and you are the cause of things going sour.

Learn how to restrain your emotions and think rationally. The world isn't negative --- just your thoughts. And you can learn to take control of your thoughts and emotions. Men have been doing this for thousands of years. It's not a new concept.
    She agreed to go out again.... kinda.

I told you I had my self esteem surgically removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    the "shit" person that is banging girls you were crying you will never have, crybaby.

That's the thing. you act like a dick, then I treat you like one. If you don't want me to be an ass to you, then you got to simply smarten up and actually listen.

Just remember te golden rule
    Do to others as you would want done to yourself.
    Not you twitface, the other doc.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

I told you I had my self esteem surgically removed.
    Just need reconstructive surgery...

"BoredGeorge, poster. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build a more confident man. BoredGeorge will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster"
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that no attractive girl in her early to mid 20's is never going to want to date me. I am sure some desperate lonely bitch wil want me when we're in our 30's... I'll just make sure to cheat on her saggy ass.
    Dude, you can't even get ONE girl. What makes you think you can get two?

I don't understand why should couldn't have just kissed me or said she didn't want another date....

Because YOU are the boy. You're supposed to make the move. All of the experience with hookers doesn't count as experience with dating, George. You have about as much experience with "real" girls as a second-grader. Quit arguing about it and LISTEN. We can help you if you let us.
    ... I don't think I feel that sort of pain anymore or get attached to girls....
    Oh, please. You've never been attached to any girl in your life. Not even your mom, or you would have a very different relationship toward women in general.

Good. You got a second chance. Don't blow it again and then call her a bitch because you don't know what you're doing.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some men, like George are simply meant as an example for the rest. He doesn't want to change, so let him be a dick. He's getting what he gives and is too stupid to figure it out. Darwinian rules apply.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thats great she will see you again. good luck george

and like one of the poster's said women love a guy with a sense of humour. it's one of the major selling points for me and i assume most women

good luck and don't expect anything..it's too soon especially if she's a decent girl. she may be worth waiting for. give it a shot

Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Some men, like George are simply meant as an example for the rest. He doesn't want to change, so let him be a dick. He's getting what he gives and is too stupid to figure it out. Darwinian rules apply.

Now, now... give George credit where credit is due.... he's making progress... see?

Hell... if he gets laid by a woman he had to actually work hard to date and build trust with.... I'm sure he'll be singing a different tune.

- James Allen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast