+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was a jerk, is there any hope?

Tone Guest
    I read your whole post, cowboy. And I'm glad she did what she did, and you will be too, if you're not already. You were a scumbag, and you admit it and know it. Which is great, cause now you can change. Unfortunately if she comes back to you I guarantee within a few weeks/months things will go back to how they were. You might say "oooh ooh but I've changed!" but trust me, you'll go back to your old ways.

So just make sure you don't do anything stupid like this again in future relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by sqvue
    I want to show her i can love her the way she's ment to be loved, and that i can't live without her, but i dont have the chance because she wont let me be with her.
    Good for her.

Is there any other way to show her this!? all i want is for her to be able to do everything she wants to do and feel but while having me as her boyfriend, and i dont want to make her do it, i want her to do this willingly, but i think thats shes got a wall around her from my previous mistakes thats not letting her accept me back, and maybe even forgive me.
    Then let her go. If it's meant to be she'll come back. If you really loved her you'd want her to be happy with no conditions.. you wouldn't say "I really want her to be happy... but only with me as her boyfriend!!" Don't misunderstand what I'm saying, I'm not doubting you love her, but what I'm saying is you need to let her go. It's what's best for her, and if you REALLY love her as much as you claim, you'll want what's best for her, even if that means not having you in your life. Otherwise you're lying and only want what's best for you. Look at it as you had your chance and you ****ed up. It happens to ALL OF US, trust me - so just learn from it and make sure this shit don't happen again.

Does anybody think i have a chance to get her back? was i too much a jerk to even try anymore? If i could change, would that be enough? any advice to help me get around this wall would help, I care about her too much to give her up, please help me!
    If you really care about her then do what's best for her and let her go.
    Last edited by Tone; 24-06-05 at 12:22 AM.

It MEANS, AmI, that we're trying to stick up for you when you post sensibly and rationally, despite your other obnoxious, offensive and unbelievably insane posts.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 24-06-05 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Seriously get off her ****ing nuts.

If it were up to me (to bad its not). I would have concentration camps for people like her. I would create gas chambers and march them in telling them that there are FWB in there waiting for free blow jobs. Then I would gas them to death...later the world would be a better place and birds would sing.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    K internet tough guy

what a jerk... i have one friend with benefits... not like 50 or something.... gawd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12