+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I'll ask the boys now....

Well if i want to get into a tantric kind of thing and extend the sex for an out of the ordinary duration i'll probably think about condoleezza rice or some other ugly woman eh eh.

Now seriously its ridiculous to think about someone else while having sex cos its in a way like sports if you want to perform good u have to focus and feel the energy being expelled at that moment.

Though guys are more propense to be visually stimulated doesnt means we're in bed with women thinking about the news anchor women.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Bloodtipped - are you male or female? Your screen name makes me think female, your subtitle makes me think male, but your posts are 50/50.
    She's a female Vash

I rather cute one as well if you check out the gallery
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Aw thank you! Yes I am female..
    Though once I had my hair cut boy-short and everyone called me a guy -_-
    Also note the female gender sign on the right side of my post

Personnally i dont really find most of the girls on TV all that attractive. Sure some of them are "hot" but if you ask me most all celebrity women are too stuck up, fake, or annoying for me to even want to think about, whether in th middle of sex or just during the day.

If there's a sexy scene on TV.. I may look at my partner and want to fcuk her senselessly.. but in no way my I thinking about the characters of that scene..

For example.. I was watching Cruel Intentions with my ex one time.. and we were sitting on the couch watching the movie from our left.. so both of our heads were tilted left, she was sitting on top of me.. and we were just flat out rested on the couch..

The scene comes up where Ryan Philipe is on a couch/seat of some sort, and Sarah Michelle Gellar comes on top of him; he starts to massage her neck/shoulders/back.. and she's talking about her devious plan.. and she puts her hand behind her, reaches for his (cough cough) and starts rubbing it using her hand and butt.. very sexy/naughy scene..

So anyway.. It plays naturally.. and just for fun, (though I was a little turned on) I start to massage her.. and she plays along for fun and starts to act devious.. so I stop.. and i'm like "wow, that's such a sexy scene, sorry but i'm gonna rewind".. and I do.. and as we're watching it again.. (she's sitting on top of me) she starts doing exactly that.. so I click the power button, turn off the TV.. and just focus on her.. and when it was happening.. I just had her in mind (my ex) not Sarah Michelle Gellar (eww).. although I did imagine that my ex was trying to get me aroused for some devious intention of hers.. and she put on a great act.. it was easily one of the most enjoyable times i've had during sex.. thought it wasn't really sex.. it was just her rubbing me down.. teasing.. and eventually me telling her to cut it out and just go down on me.. but her facial expressions, tone of voice and body movements were out of this world sexy.. she would constantly have this attitude like "I know i'm driving you wild, I know you can't control yourself".. and it was all in her looks.. and the way she would turn around and say stuff.. one-liners I really can't remember, because the content didn't matter.. just the delivery mattered.. she could have turned around, looked at me and said "elephant" and I still would have a throbbing hard-on.. but she didn't do that.. she would say stuff like "mmm (smile).. down boy" and then stop, leave.. and then come back & start up slowly again.. or stuff like "someone's happy".. or when I was about to (well..) the way she would say "yeah?" like it was a question, but not really.. yeah.. it's hard to explain.. but yeah.. the woman knew what she was doing.. good times..

Which reminds me.. I never got to watch the end of Cruel Intentions.. that's like the only part of the movie I remember..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 22-01-08 at 03:03 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    For example.. I was watching Cruel Intentions with my ex one time.. and we were sitting on the couch watching the movie from our left.. so both of our heads were tilted left, she was sitting on top of me.. and we were just flat out rested on the couch..

The scene comes up where Ryan Philipe is on a couch/seat of some sort, and Sarah Michelle Gellar comes on top of him; he starts to massage her neck/shoulders/back.. and she's talking about her devious plan.. and she puts her hand behind her, reaches for his (cough cough) and starts rubbing it using her hand and butt.. very sexy/naughy scene..
    This is one of the top 5 scenes in any movie ever. Good form.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12