+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rude behaviour

I'm curious...is posting PMs public an infraction?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I imagine it would depend on how much it offends the person whose trust was breached and just how sensitive the PMs were.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i am not used to ANYONE talking to me that way and would not allow such behaviour in real life. had i known him better i probably would've reacted differently. i guess it's hard for people to accept the fact that not everyone on this forum is 17 and is of a different standing.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i am not used to ANYONE talking to me that way and would not allow such behaviour in real life. had i known him better i probably would've reacted differently. i guess it's hard for people to accept the fact that not everyone on this forum is 17 and is of a different standing.
    I can understand how you feel. I'm one of those people.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

i want to thank everyone for your support on this forum. i have finally figured it out how it works here. we have a gang of people who were given rights (and who obviously were members of this forum for years and got to know others) and who only infract people who offend their favourites. the rest of us have no rights here whatsoever and will be offended and humiliated for not sharing the same opinions, or just being different as is.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I can understand how you feel. I'm one of those people.
    sarcastic, huh lesa?

dig i like you and you know that but i know that posting dm's PM was too far. it's not the end of the world but i don't think it was very fair. if someone insults me by PM i ignore it...but i'm not as sensitive and i understand from your perspective being offended but even if i was offended i wouldn't go as far as trying to humiliate someone. just sayin'

don't forget i do like you dig and i mean that.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    dig i like you and you know that but i know that posting dm's PM was too far. it's not the end of the world but i don't think it was very fair. if someone insults me by PM i ignore it...but i'm not as sensitive and i understand from your perspective being offended but even if i was offended i wouldn't go as far as trying to humiliate someone. just sayin'

don't forget i do like you dig and i mean that.
    humiliate? what are we talking about here? have you seen how many times those jerks (i don't mean DM) have humiliated me here for no reason at all? only cuz i HAVE DECIDED to have a different opinion on a subject?

but dig do you not see its called a PM 'private' message. anyone insulting on the threads is fair game to insult back (within reason obviously) and sometimes i've backed you up. it's best not to take things too seriously.

if you don't mean dm then why did you humiliate him? its a rhetorical
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 04-02-09 at 11:46 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

humiliate? what are we talking about here? have you seen how many times those jerks (i don't mean DM) have humiliated me here for no reason at all? only cuz i HAVE DECIDED to have a different opinion on a subject?
    Okay so you are trying to humiliate DM in an attempt to make a point about members humiliating you? Oh when the pot meets the kettle. You are actually humiliating yourself when you make threads like this, because it's pretty common knowledge that DM likes to talk like that in a playful manner.

Which brings me to my next point:

It seems like you yourself don't accept that others are capable of having differing opinions and cultures and stuff.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-02-09 at 11:52 AM.

In Soviet Russia, PM's post you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

I should probably go edit my other threads that are deliberately obnoxious now
    What? and take the flavor out of them? Come on man.

i want to thank everyone for your support on this forum. i have finally figured it out how it works here. we have a gang of people who were given rights (and who obviously were members of this forum for years and got to know others) and who only infract people who offend their favourites. the rest of us have no rights here whatsoever and will be offended and humiliated for not sharing the same opinions, or just being different as is.
    Well, now you know the rules. Thank you for your compliance.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-02-09 at 12:19 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I know right? It's like putting A1 sauce on a good steak.

It's one thing to have a different opinion on a subject and discuss it. You have a habit of dismissing people and attempting to belittle them by typing things like "Blah blah blah blah, that's all I hear." when you start to lose a discussion.

You occasionally have some good points, and some good advice. However you seem to feel threatened if people disagree with you, and you're quite willing to attempt to win that disagreement by escalating it and turning it into personal attacks. Which is pretty much the reason why I have never once posted, "Shut the **** up you pretentious twat." You're basically like a stereotypical frenchman. You don't care if we love you, or hate you. As long as we pay attention to you. Pretty much you argue like my ex-wife, any bit of information that doesn't fit your world-view you're more than willing to throw away for the sake of keeping it all neat and tidy.

As for DM's messages? I can understand how you would be offended by such language if you were not used to it, you probably could have handled it better by simply trying to work the situation out privately with DM, or by passing it on to an admin with a note that such behavior is not appreciated.

You're actually quite a nice person, and rather tolerable when you calm down and take the very visible chip off of your shoulder. If you've noticed, the times when you're actually calm and coherent, I don't take issue with you.
    Last edited by Lite; 04-02-09 at 12:26 PM.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    It's one thing to have a different opinion on a subject and discuss it. You have a habit of dismissing people and attempting to belittle them by typing things like "Blah blah blah blah, that's all I hear." when you start to lose a discussion..
    why would i be losing a discussion, Lite? are we competing here for something? i have merely stated my opinions without forcing them on anyone. please go back and read them without making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    However you seem to feel threatened if people disagree with you, and you're quite willing to attempt to win that disagreement by escalating it and turning it into personal attacks. Which is pretty much the reason why I have never once posted, "Shut the **** up you pretentious twat." You're basically like a stereotypical frenchman. You don't care if we love you, or hate you. As long as we pay attention to you.
    once, again i have never brought anyone's you persona up unless you did so. did i ever ask for anyone's attention here? or am i just another poster like everyone else? why are you guys giving me so much undeserving attention? is it personal? is it jealousy? are you envious of how much i was able to achieve in life going through shit that you haven't not ever seen?

you people really have no respect for someone who has more experience in life in different matters and who came to this board to share and exchange personal views on life. i did not come here for attention or love or to give advice, i came to here because i was doing some soul searching and lost all faith in humanity. thanks to people like you, who only reinforced it.

this is not personally to you, Lite.

btw the only person that i have ever offended on this board was vashti, which i do regret and apologize for. i did not know whom i was dealing was and was very new to this forum.

but on the other hand, i don't even know why i have to explain anything to anyone. this will only give you reasons to take each of my sentences apart and keep on bashing me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast