+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A unique situation and hoping for help.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    I would just keep ****ing her as much as I can.
    Why not use her like she's using him.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Why not use her like she's using him.
    mini696,

Do you realize how pathetic you sound with comments like that? That's like a 12 year old talking. This is exactly why whaywardj and a few other members will not discuss things when someone as immature as yourself comes along.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    mini696,

Do you realize how pathetic you sound with comments like that? That's like a 12 year old talking. This is exactly why whaywardj and a few other members will not discuss things when someone as immature as yourself comes along.
    And continuing to bait me is mature it is? I'm older than you, and you will not win a debate against me by trying to shut me down and insulting me.

Mate I dont know if things are done differently in Canada, but over here we dont put up with crap like that from our ex's. We aren't afraid to extract revenge.

All you have to do is say. "I dont agree with that Mick... Here's what I think".

Lets try to be 25 year olds here please, and stop egging me on...

Mick
    *MaJiK*

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    you could get a vasectomy.
    Let's make that "you SHOULD get a vasectomy".

Showing us a little Crenshaw Blvd., shh!?

And continuing to bait me is mature it is? I'm older than you, and you will not win a debate against me.
    You are older then me, so what? From your comments i'm guessing you're no more then 17. I've seen 15 year olds debate better.

Mate I dont know if things are done differently in Canada, but over here we dont put up with crap like that from our ex's. We aren't afraid to extract revenge.
    You lost all your credibility here. Try to think now why that is.

Now, what is that button i was gonna go press after this? hmm...something ign...ahh..yes!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Just a couple of things to add.

Being spiteful by saying no to going out to the fair is not a very good way to repair a relationship which is on the rocks. Only when you dont want her in your life do you become like that.

Having said that, being spiteful takes a LOT of energy and time so is usually not worth it. It could be fun... But that eats into the time you could be spending to find the right girl.

You said yourself. She is using you as a security blanket. Unless you have the gall to use her in a similar way (like I said in previous posts) the hardest thing will be your child together.

You asked if you should stop caring and move on. I dont know if its easy to do that. She obviously has a hold on you which she knows about. She knows which strings to pull.

You sound like an emotional guy (saying no to the fair, flowers etc) she has seen that, and she may have seen it with your other partners. Its hard but I think you have only a few choices.

If your frame of mind is in REVENGE mode. Then play her like she is playing you.
    BUT
    If you really do care about getting her back, continue with being her friend. It might end in a bigger heartache than now though.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

This thread is very Jerry Springer-fied.

Sorry guys I wasnt expecting this. I'll direct any furthur comments past this last one in PM's now.

ASIP -If you had any credibility, you would have given some reason for you calling me a jerk. Shortening quotes to suit yourself is not a good way to gain friends.
    Last edited by mini696; 27-06-05 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    *MaJiK*

...and you're clearly the expert at making friends.

Man, I only skimmed the thread because the original post is long and from the first few sentences seems un-interesting. Why is everyone on mini's grill again? lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12