+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm freaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    Because of where the engine is it's pretty easy to fishtail around a turn because people make the mistake of slowing down in them.
    yes, i was going to say the same thing. do a quick check on their track record. make sure they are not cheaper for the wrong reasons.

good luck !

I'm super excited! My hubby is done with his event and there are pictures online. Here is a link, my husband is in the orange car... I'm so happy nothing bad happened to him!

[url=http://cafephoto.smugmug.com/TWS-Performance-Driving-10/Green-Group/Sat-AM1/14247706_F4UrY#1053269296_rjb22]Sat AM1 - Cafe Photo | SmugMug[/url]

I would be more worried about the Porsche, lol.

Glad it ended up well. Was it a one off thing or does he plan to do it more often?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Glad it ended up well. Was it a one off thing or does he plan to do it more often?
    He wants to go a lot, which is tough because it's two hours away. Also, I've stopped working so it's a matter of how much money it costs. If anything, he deserves to go as much he wants, but it will probably be an every three month thing.

My fam and friends are worried when I go out flying, but they're used to it now, after flying a few times. Eventually you'll just accept the risk and you'll stop worrying. Nobody is more nervous than a person who is about to do something that is relatively riskful - I remember my first time driving a car or flying an airplane or paragliding; I had a tight butthole and my heart was racing. It's normal to be cautious and alert and that's what keeps us alive when we turn into daredevils. Most people don't realize how many risks they take during the daytime; you could cut an artery while shaving and bleed to death, your television set could explode, the power supply in your computer has the capacity to instantly shock and kill you under certain circumstances.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 21-10-10 at 08:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12