+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opposite sex friends.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In addition to learning the difference between whose and who's it might behoove you to learn when to add an apostrophe to its. Your and you're both seem to give you trouble as well.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    Oh sorry for the slow reply. See I have a life outside the house. Remember what that was like, kiddo?

You know I think this is getting a little out of hand with you. I obviously hit a nerve with something in your past like abuse. Having been abused isn't your fault however if you don't like what I post let me formally invite you to not post.
    Sweet, this IS your training program. I am just the vanguard, btw. You aren't nearly intelligent enough to abuse me, no worries.

Hint: The best 'nerves' are those approaching truth, and you aren't anywhere close with me. But I got you pegged after Post 2.

If you want me to leave off, you'll have to ask politely. Otherwise, there is an ignore feature if you really can't take it.

I do remind you, however, that you began by insulting me. If you are regretting this poor decision, feel free to apologize and all will be forgiven, young Grasshopper.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sweet, this IS your training program. I am just the vanguard, btw. You aren't nearly intelligent enough to abuse me, no worries.

Hint: The best 'nerves' are those approaching truth, and you aren't anywhere close with me. But I got you pegged after Post 2.

If you want me to leave off, you'll have to ask politely. Otherwise, there is an ignore feature if you really can't take it.

I do remind you, however, that you began by insulting me. If you are regretting this poor decision, feel free to apologize and all will be forgiven, young Grasshopper.
    You are just adorable. You must not have much going in your life to sit here and write these long winded responses. It'll change once you go to college ... ... If you go...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indie, Pecta, I'll infract both your asses if you keep this shit up.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12