+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This reminds me of CAM...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really understand... is it the American female's *appearance* you find unfeminine, or is it her behavior? It seems kind of silly to be so bitter about some frumpy women you'd never date anyway.

BTW - I usually find heavier people to be relatively solicitous, probably because they are afraid to offend fat-a-phobics any more than they already are just based on appearances.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-07-07 at 05:40 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm having a problem with my appearance at work. I think i need a new wardrobe. If you have any to donate I will gladly except them.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i can argue with that! same goes with the male specie...we are equally abused and not all women are that stupid...besides, we lose a great deal, too after a failed relationship...
    "The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
    after the day I have given up on chasing you"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I'm having a problem with my appearance at work. I think i need a new wardrobe. If you have any to donate I will gladly except them.
    The guy in the cubicle next to you giving you a hard time?

No! Because you work at home, and therefore it is very likely that you work NAKED.

I know the truth. The naked truth.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The guy in the cubicle next to you giving you a hard time?

No! Because you work at home, and therefore it is very likely that you work NAKED.

I know the truth. The naked truth.
    Yes, but are her feet clean, at least?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have no doubt that her feet are very clean, free of any calluses, and have neatly manicured toenails. She probably has an exquisite toe ring on the second toe of her right foot and her feet have recently been rubbed with coconut oil.

They probably glow with footy goodness.

And now we have to give CAM a little, you know, "alone time". You know how he is about 'sombra.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I, too, spend most of my time working at home. high maintenance? hey, nobody cooks, cleans, dusts, sweeps, vacuums, irons, repairs the house, etc. for me...I do all that. I'm low maintenance.

The female of the species need not do a thing for me.
    There are other kinds of maintenance besides physical.

That last line just seemed so lonely to me, Cam. A lady (or man) need not do anything, true, but you might meet one who'd *like* to. I wonder what you'll do then?

BTW, what's wrong w/being a bit of a Princess? I'm like that a little. I expect & enjoy my partner opening doors, doing heavy lifting and sometimes being a little aggressive about things. He enjoys it too; makes him feel good about being 'husbandly', a word that has meaning to him. Men & women *are* different, ya know. Sometimes, I think that for all our societal advances in 'equality' we've done it at the expense of actually enjoying those differences.

You've got a Thing about feminists, Cam. Here's a suggestion: tell them to stop thinking about FEMisim so much and start thinking HUMansim. Things that are good for everyone. Yea, I'm a 'humanist', I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    And now we have to give CAM a little, you know, "alone time". You know how he is about 'sombra.
    No, tell me....how am I about Misombra?

Love, Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    There are other kinds of maintenance besides physical.

That last line just seemed so lonely to me, Cam. A lady (or man) need not do anything, true, but you might meet one who'd *like* to. I wonder what you'll do then?

You've got a Thing about feminists, Cam. Here's a suggestion: tell them to stop thinking about FEMisim so much and start thinking HUMansim. Things that are good for everyone. Yea, I'm a 'humanist', I think.
    Nothing wrong with being Princess...nothing at all. You're right, I am a bit lonely. I fully admit it. Ah, a lady...not a man.... I'm very straight and like the soft skin of a woman and the firm full lips. I miss the lips the most, a nice kiss would be very welcome.

Life's pretty good, all things considered. I am lonely in one aspect of life, though, and that's obvious.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    No, tell me....how am I about Misombra?

Love, Cameron
    Oh, I think you find our 'sombra a bit intriguing, Mr. CAM. Who can blame you?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first impression of my current girlfriend was a "butch dyke from Texas".

Being that we were in AmeriCorps, the women worked just as hard if not harder than the guys, it wasn't hard to see why.

But after she grew her hair out, and I got to know her better, and seen her in skirts rather than unflattering cargo pants...that perception changed.

Personally, I don't like them princess types. If I need help movin' some shit, I don't want no priss half-assin' the job while complaining.

A hard ass on the site, and as soft as any woman in the bedroom.

I'm down with that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Personally, I don't like them princess types. If I need help movin' some shit, I don't want no priss half-assin' the job while complaining.

A hard ass on the site, and as soft as any woman in the bedroom.

I'm down with that.
    Hmm, regarding my own Princess comment - its about enjoyment level. Mine & my partners. I'm certainly not a fake prissy fem who is afraid to break her nails, lol. I use most tools in our house (except for the table saw, that thing scares me) & am a reasonable handyperson, I do our car maintenance & I can shoot a rifle reasonably well. These are skills that are traditionally considered 'male' but really have more to do w/simple interest level. I do them, but I also enjoy sometimes *not* doing them, esp if my partner would rather.

E.g. If my husband feels really good to build something for me & beats his chest a little over it, I reward him for it. Same as how I cook tasty meals for him & *he* enjoys it, tho he is a perfectly good cook himself.

I guess its more about enjoying our mutual natural talents & not feeling like we have to be exactly equivalent in *everything* we do. Sometimes I think ppl get so caught up in proving they *can* do something & they forget whether they *need* to (or even want to). What are they trying to prove and at whose expense? If my husband and I did everything perfectly equally, what would be the point of building a life together? We wouldn't have anything to contribute to the other.

Hmmm, it occurs to me to think about this as regards communication ability, also. New thought.

i don't expect anything from males except for to do it to me all night long and give me like, a million orgasms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I like Indi's points; miso's seems like a tall order.

My friend and I were like that; she'd have some tool-oriented task, but had no tools, so she'd call me over and while I'd work on that she'd cook up something nice. We were always happy with the outcome.
    lol i was mostly just kidding. i was making fun of cam's comment.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pre-relationship conversation.

Amy: So, what do you look for in a girlfriend?

Me: Multiple orgasms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast