+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting a new tattoo

I consider a fad tattoo as anything picked out on the flash charts. If you were to walk into a shop wanting a tattoo but having no idea what you wanted, picked one off of the massive flash sheets they have and got it, I'd slap you and eat your children. I can't draw for shit either, but that's the beauty of having a good artist. I go in and describe what I'm thinking, he drafts it, I critique until it's what I want. Just make sure you're the main influence behind a UNIQUE piece and not something everyone and their mother has.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Congrats on deciding to get one. Hope it doesn't look too scary
    I have it all. Including kino.

Slap me and eat my children???
    I'm afraid.....

I would love to tell you the story of my dream tattoo, but I've been drinking with Squirt and can't type at the moment........this is hard (but I CAN draw Zekk.........those photos in the gallery of the wall mural, I drew free hand. Granted they ARE cartoon, but I do love to sketch. Just harder to do a mural of that)
    Last edited by Breezy18; 19-08-04 at 06:57 AM.

Anyway. Zekk is just bein' a lil' harsh about the eating bit.

Yeah. I KNEW I didn't want one STRAIGHT off the charts. I ended up combining two tattoos. One that went across the shoulderblades and I asked him to extend that one so it truly spanned my back and also sort of 'mesh' it together with another that will connect to it and come down the center of my back.

Places will offer to draw something SPECIFICALLY for you if you pay a little extra (the place I went to just wanted a twenty to do custom work, and that twenty was applicable to the tattoo payment anyway so it was definitely worth it). If you have a rough sketch, they can tidy it up for you, or you can come in with a PICTURE of something and they can draw it (I've seen people with a picture of their wife or something on their arm and it looks like a very well drawn black and white photo).

Alexi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha... as everyone probably knows, i have my handwriting on my back. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[url]http://www.fubarnights.com/gals/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=-2&pos=1[/url]
    u can check it out there. sorry that you can see my a@# i was pretty drunk when the picture was taken. i still havent figured out how to do the gallaries, i am not naked!
    Last edited by blue; 22-08-04 at 03:05 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what tattoo?? i was busy looking at the ass. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Man, why do they have to take a picture of someone's crack?! Nice tattoo but I don't like cracks.
    I have it all. Including kino.

woops

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Man, why do they have to take a picture of someone's crack?! Nice tattoo but I don't like cracks.
    killa sorry about the crack!!!!

Ass cleavage doesn't really affect me that much. You'd think as a guy I'd get "turned on" by it, but I'm not really. If it's there, fine. If it's not, fine. What REALLY turns me on is when they have really lowrider jeans and you see those two lines in the front. I don't know what it's called, but the two lines that define the pelvis and you follow them down and . . . . WHOOPS! You hit a waistline. Looks like the rest is up to the imagination . . . . .

Rod Steele

yeah i have alot of those jeans. I love those jeans

oh oh oh !!! hehehe - your tat sounds awsome ! I've just come around like 3 days ago to deciding to get a tat, but i am kinda a wuse and dont think i could handle that much drawn on me... idk tho cause i dont know what it feels like yet - but i will in 6 days !!! W00T !! yeah thats right ! I'm getting a tat also this weekend. It will be on my arm tho. idk of what exactly - I'm still drawing it. But I know that its going to be barbed wire that wraps all the way around my arm (i heard to get it all the way around hurts like a bitch, but i want it done)... I've been waiting about 2 years now to get my arms the size I wanted them to get this done. Now that they are pretty muscular (i am finally satisfied with them) I am gonna go get it done. I dont know where to go yet tho - this week is my draw/plan week. Saturday is the big day for me. I wanted to get drunk before i go up there but all my friends say it makes the blood too thin or some shit... so i guess i'll have to suck it up sober. god damn i am excited !

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Saturday is the big day for me. I wanted to get drunk before i go up there but all my friends say it makes the blood too thin or some shit... so i guess i'll have to suck it up sober. god damn i am excited !
    nah dont drink take a muscle relaxer thats what i did.

Are there any artists in here that feel like drawing me a tat ? send me a PM thru this site (not msn, aim, yahoo, or icq) and I will tell you what i see in my head - I am not an artist at all. And i cant seem to get my idea onto paper... But its perfect. I would mention it out here, but I dont want anyone to steal my idea before i get it. hehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast