+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    well you can start a slave market princess.

raverboy
    LMAO...they can do laundry and clean
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

I imagine in the future I'll have one. Maybe two. I'm an only child, so I know it can get kinda lonely around the house.

Right now, I'm just to young for it. I want to be married when I/we decide to have them.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

im an only two!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Got one whose 15, a boy at that. damn teens. ABSALUTELY NO MORE EITHER! I decided by the time he was 5 oh hell no more kids. Im a single parent and have done ok. And even when or IF I want to get married, theres no way Id want any more children, Id have to find someone whose already had their children who are older, and or dont want any. Im done raising kids. No opinion on the age gap cause my ass isnt have any more.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    prinesss...that's basically why my parents had me and my sister. we clean the house, do the laundry, wash their cars.. when not anymore. but i remember when we were little, we had to do all those things.. and for what?? dinner on the table. no no, we were bribed.. my dad was like, i'll give you a dollar if you wash the car. in elementary school, a dollar was a lot. you could buy a soda, candy, practically anything.

well actually my parents had me because my dad didn't wanna pull out in time, but that's another story.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OMG NO! first of all... im only 14. and my girl may be pregnant... anyways. even when yoru old... like, after you have kids, no more super erotic funky sex, cause there right in the next room!

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    OMG NO! first of all... im only 14. and my girl may be pregnant... anyways. even when yoru old... like, after you have kids, no more super erotic funky sex, cause there right in the next room!
    Put them in the garage for the night. lol jk! You're right though. No more "super erotic funky sex" once you have kids. That's one reason I don't want them. lol

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

Right now I'm not too passionate about the kids idea...I mean, purposefully trying to have them, of course. I think the Mrs. (if there ever is one) and I would have to sit down and decide on it..but I don't even know that there ever even will be a Mrs. So the first question is, "am I ever getting married?" I think it's one of those things that are slowly fading..very slowly. Everyone just assumes you're going to grow up, get married, raise children, die...but like a lot of people, I'm in a selfish mode right now, I'm just looking to see what I want to do right now..what I can learn, how I can grow and understand the world before bringing anyone into it...because I think a kid is a HUGE responsibility..and if I'm going to do it..or if it happens by "accident" I'll no longer be about "me first". It'll be about "my baby first"..I think that's the way it should be once you bring a little life into the world. It's what was done for you to some degree.

So, I don't really badly desire any right now..but if I ever do have one or some, I know I'll be a kick-ass dad and will do a great job of it and will love and enjoy the heck out of it too..

Freds

depends on who i was with..when i was wit my "true love" i wanted kids but not on my own ow not with any othe man that i have met so far
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    frebbie, i thought you were a les??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Frebbie = bi

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    trust me yo ucan have kinky sex with your kids in the next room!!! you have to train your kids from when they are babies to get accustommed to loud noises when they sleep...so always keep th etv on radio or whatver and they will sleep thru anything!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12