+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update: Still the Same Games and Still Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluck87 View Post
    Fair enough!! And I have done all of those things..except for blocking(can't seem to block other users with iPhones(I have TRIED!).
    Google it and you will have an answer on how to do it.

If you don't want to talk to him, then why are you still sending texts to which a response is expected? You're sending very mixed messages.

You really shouldn't be complaining about his behavior being confusing because yours is even more confusing. You say you want to stop talking but then complain when he does. There are any number of reasons why he might not have responded to your last texts. If you're serious about ending things, then it shouldn't matter what his reasons are. You should just be using it as a way to move on. Now he probably thinks you want to continue talking to him. He may still respond back at some point. If you just ignore him, you'll seem like the world's biggest hypocrite. You should just hope he's decided to move on. Otherwise, you'll owe him an apology as you explain yet again that you shouldn't be in contact.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalMoon View Post
    If you don't want to talk to him, then why are you still sending texts to which a response is expected? You're sending very mixed messages.

You really shouldn't be complaining about his behavior being confusing because yours is even more confusing. You say you want to stop talking but then complain when he does. There are any number of reasons why he might not have responded to your last texts. If you're serious about ending things, then it shouldn't matter what his reasons are. You should just be using it as a way to move on. Now he probably thinks you want to continue talking to him. He may still respond back at some point. If you just ignore him, you'll seem like the world's biggest hypocrite. You should just hope he's decided to move on. Otherwise, you'll owe him an apology as you explain yet again that you shouldn't be in contact.
    Okay. Well, I think I sent my message clear when I didn't reach out to him anymore, but then he texted me asking me how was i doing and I responded, which I didn't think was so bad at the time. I didn't wanna be rude and to be honest, I ended things because I felt it was necessary to do so...not because I didn't like him, so it was hard to just ignore his text. However, it is really confusing AND weird for him NOT to respond at all. Like you said...why he hasn't answered shouldn't matter, but it does because I felt like I ended it and made my message clear. He chose to reach out, so I responded wanting to see what was up.
    Last edited by ladyluck87; 23-06-13 at 11:16 AM.

Maybe he looked over how things were and decided that yes it's not working, and made the decision that it would be best to cease all contact with you.

He's playing some sort of game. Who initiates a text and then doesn't respond? I've known people with very, very busy lives who still manage to text a reply within a reasonable amount of time.

You're not really getting much from him...and to make things worse, he has a lot of baggage, talks about his ex too much (no one likes that) and doesn't really put much effort into things. I wouldn't stick around...don't worry if he doesn't get the point or whatever, make yourself clear with you absence. Just stop texting back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12