+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband Hanging Out With 18-year-old Girl

I agree this needs to be stopped. He DOES has a potential to cheat here, he probably gets a huge ego boost to be called addictive like drugs from an 18y.o girl. taping the conversations? this sounds like shes setting you guys up for something ... setting him up for something ... mabyes shes not 18
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraS View Post
    I don't understand why he enjoys being around a foul-mouthed sarcastic young girl so much.
    Uhh... because he's an old fart and she's 18? He's flattered, obviously, and she is experimenting with her sexual power. I'm telling you, figure out a way for her mom to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Uhh... because he's an old fart and she's 18? He's flattered, obviously, and she is experimenting with her sexual power. I'm telling you, figure out a way for her mom to find out.
    You mean like call her mom up and tell the mother about her daughter's behavior??
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    You mean like call her mom up and tell the mother about her daughter's behavior??
    She's 18, she's a legal adult. Her mom may frown, but kids are rebellious, and tend to do what they want to do. Maybe she has daddy issues?

You also need to stop focusing on why he likes this or that. You are obviously angry and are throwing passive-aggressive insults out about a girl, which YOU the WOMAN, don't need to do if you're going to stand in your own power on this situation. Attacking the words she uses, and your own disgust, may help you feel better right now, but it's really just zapping your power.

Don't forget that you are the one in control. He's your husband. You are in this marriage together. You need to be talking with him, getting him to really grasp that you are not going to put up with this bullshit. And you need to approach her. Scare the shit out of her if you want, but stake a ****ing claim.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    She's 18, she's a legal adult.
    So? Unless her upbringing was horrific, her mom will still have some influence.

I try not to assume that everyone in the world has a horrendous relationship with their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Maybe she could call the girl's house, looking for her 50-year-old husband.
    Spammer Spanker

It's a grey area, but it needs to be addressed between the hubby and battle axe.

Girl sounds infatuated. Man seems complimented. Woman appears jealous. My farts don't sound at all like a whoopee cushion's.

Quote Originally Posted by SandraS View Post
    My husband is 50. Why would a young woman her age be attracted to someone 30+ years older?
    Wow. He's old enough to be her father.

But yeah what Rollerderby said. Maybe she has "daddy" issues.

Its still prett weird. (And I still wouldnt want someone taking pictures of my home. Its like someone is casing your home for a robbery. I have heard this tactic done befor. Maybe she has a boyfriend on the side who is directing her?)

Snip this situation in the bud befor it escalates into something else. Others have already given advices.
    Last edited by Henry123; 30-04-09 at 07:28 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

I think you should tell your husband to grow up a little.

Also, if you would be so kind as to let us know what happened with the situation, we would be greatly interested.

It's like desperate housewives... instead it's 18 year old girls instead
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

This is just creepy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12