+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make or Break? =(

Ok, its me again. With news.

So I did confront him, I *did* tell him I read his email, because like indigosoul said, I had a reason.. I couldn't discuss the situation with him without telling him, and in my opinion, I know it was wrong to do so, but I also suspicion and it turns out I was right, so I dont regret it in any way.

Basically he decided it was all taken in the wrong context, and he would never think of doing something like that while he was with me... which I think, so what? You were *wishing* you were doing it, but to me is emotional cheating. And that is the reason I told him I read it, he doesn't have enough love or respect for me, so why would he care deeply that I read his email, he's probably just mad he was caught out. I was wrong, but what he did was worse. When he asked if I read anymore I said "no, I didn't *want* to know what else you've written" and he said "you're right, you probably don't" lol which to me is a big "**** you" so I'm done with him.

The thing is, even though we're now broken up, I'm stuck here for another 3 weeks until I can get back on my plane and fly the hell home to Australia (I'm in America right now). This is going to be an enjoyable 3 weeks, I can just tell. >.< Wish I could just click my heels. Thankyou everyone for your comments though.. no doubt you'll be hearing again from me.

Tone Guest
    Sorry to hear things didn't work out :( Sounds like a jerkoff and you did the right thing by doing what's best for yourself and getting out.

Keep your chin up, darlin.

Feels like the right thing, but at the same time it feels so.. heartbreaking =(

Thanks though *hugs*

Sorry, Rose, but you'll be okay after some time passes. I hope you aren't stuck living with HIM while you wait these three weeks...

indigosoul Guest
    Ya, sorry too.

But take a good long look in the mirror, hun. Then smile & give yourself a BIG thumbs up! You did the right thing (for him too, even if he's too much of an *ss to realize it).

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    and he said "you're right, you probably don't" lol which to me is a big "**** you" so I'm done with him.
    If he had nothing to hide he would have shown you everything... No matter how bad they were.

Quote Originally Posted by missguided.rose
    The thing is, even though we're now broken up, I'm stuck here for another 3 weeks until I can get back on my plane and fly the hell home to Australia (I'm in America right now). This is going to be an enjoyable 3 weeks, I can just tell. >.< Wish I could just click my heels. Thankyou everyone for your comments though.. no doubt you'll be hearing again from me.
    I dont blame you for wanting to come back here...

Does anyone else think he may have said these things with the intention of hooking up once M.Rose left?

I think he may have been planning on ditching the relationship once you came back here (to Australia) anyway.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    I think he may have been planning on ditching the relationship once you came back here (to Australia) anyway.

Mick
    Mick it honestly wouldn't have suprised me.. for some reason =/

this guy sounds like an aaaaaaaasshooooooooole. lol

Well Australia is still beautiful. So at least you still have that to smile about.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12