+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girl wants to be "sex slave"

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Then **** yourself then. Don't come asking for advise and write it off as terrible. Frankly, i really don't know why anyone needs to explain to an adult male what needs to be done here??

NEVER ever.... Turn a girl down in the bedroom! If she wants you to wear a crotchless Fred Flinstone costume.... You best well do it if you like the girl.
    i'm sorry, you're right. "Use your imagination" truly was superb advice. I can't believe I didn't think about using my imagination, great call.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjulier View Post
    i'm sorry, you're right. "Use your imagination" truly was superb advice.
    Great! Now get out there and Dominate yo!!

Wooooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidjulier View Post
    great stuff
    Ya think? meh, to each their own I guess but those would just make me laugh. Those aren't words of a dominate male imo because they're just too tame. She may like them though, you know her better than we do.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you do a search for 'BDSM' on a site like literotica? Bet there's stories there to give some ideas.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I agree with everyone that has suggested you do some research elsewhere. What you have asked is not an easy question to answer because none of us know exactly what level of dominating she wants.

Please please please discuss a safety word with her. When you start experimenting with BDSM you start messing around with a variety of different comfort levels. You might think you know when enough is enough now, but keep playing around in these areas and I guarantee you will there will be a time when she really does mean no and you keep hearing yes.

Actually, this is where BDSM gets awkward because to make it work you have to be able to talk openly about want you want and these wants can get weird.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12