+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman Masterbating...

Ya know thats not necessarily true, women talkn less about sex...depending on the age bracket thats for sure...cause I know plenty of WOMEN who talk sex and can talk all day about it! Youd be suprised JUST how often WOMEN discuss sex.

And kissingblood, the muscles in the sun, well, to each their own, when youre older things will change for you and how or what makes a male attractive to you. TRUST ME!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Let me also add to the list:

- the sight of his cute little butt in low-rise jeans with pockets as he leans forward while bowling (ahhh... )
    - the sight of his big, broad, manly shoulders (ooooh...)
    - the sight of him playing basketball
    - when he comes over to you in public and you can feel his body heat againsy yours (oh, lustful vicinity)
    - umm...the thought of your honey taking a shower?
    - just looking into these mesmorising eyes...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    pretty much, just as often as guys..well maybe not of a couple of times here and there. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Let me also add to the list:

- the sight of his cute little butt in low-rise jeans with pockets as he leans forward while bowling (ahhh... )
    - the sight of his big, broad, manly shoulders (ooooh...)
    - the sight of him playing basketball
    - when he comes over to you in public and you can feel his body heat againsy yours (oh, lustful vicinity)
    - umm...the thought of your honey taking a shower?
    - just looking into these mesmorising eyes...
    Ohhhhh BOY!!..."the sight of his cute little butt in low-rise jeans with pockets as he leans forward while bowling" ...OMFG!!.. I went bowling with the bloke I am lusting after...and I would just stare at the hot arse when he bent over...i felt like footy tackling him to the bowling strip!!!! FAR OUT!!!...I just want to lick him!!!!! FEWWW IS IT HOT IN HERE!!! ...

Hey... i'm a bowler!!! Now I know why girls like to go bowling with me lol. Well they do and they don't, i always smoke 'em. I can't stand to lose at one of my main sports i play, that being bowling and billiards. Anything else i could care less, i'll let em win then, but not those 2! I know your supposed to let the girl win, but thats just not my style heh.

See, the bowling thing would work out perfect for a date for me if i sucked at bowling too, then we could both suck and look at each others butts while we bowl... lmao. It only works half way for me because i usually stomp em when i bowl

But anyways!! Yeah I need to get a girlfriend in this big new town. Hey killer if you know of any hotties that don't do drugs let me know!!! LOL.

Muscles don't really do anything for me...i like a nice tight ass in a pair of levis like my husband wears and the way he wraps his arms around me when we are out in public like he's showing the world he loves me!

Hmm... I suck at bowling Only bowled twice and those times were pretty long ago, can't even remember the score I got! (Not that I think I want to remember the scores )

hehe bowling is awesome. I think I'm gonna go tomorrow, haven't done it since I moved.

I'm a decent bowler - i dont suck - but i am not good enough to be on a league i dont think -- my average is about 150-175

you could be on a league that has handicap, just don't go for a scratch league, most guys on those have 200+ averages, those are the ones i go for.

I dont think I'll ever join a league - I like to play things for fun. And when I mess up (gutter, etc) I want to be able to laugh about it - not get yelled at by teammates and/or coaches (are there coaches in bowling ?)

Yes there are coaches in bowling. I only went bowling twice with a bunch of friends that had absolutely no idea how the heck to bowl either except for one of us lol. He went around teaching everyone else.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

oh man - I would have hit the guy - if its just a bunch of friends playing for fun, i wouldn't let anyone "show me" how to do it. thats just ****ing nuts. lol

Actually we asked him to lol, so it's all good.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

ah - well that makes a difference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast