+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classy or?...

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    If you make her cum... she will want you forever.
    lol damn that is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Magic tricks are always good for a pleasant smile. Trim smooth the stem of a long-stemmed rose, leaving only minimal leaf. Wear loose cuffed jacket or shirt. Slide rose up sleeve. Cup bloom in palm. When you go to shake her hand (or reach to her ear saying, "What's this in your hair?" or whatever) , grasp bloom with fingertips, flick fingers quickly to cause rose to suddenly emerge out of apparently empty hand. Alternately, hide bloom further into palm, then drop arm to let flower fall into grasp and present it. Takes some practice and, just before you meet, some pre-prep. Drawback: She'll want to see other tricks.
    lol damn that is so true!

I was just going to reach into my pocket and pull the flower out. If it were summer id just grab one while we were walking along and give it to her. Thank goodness its cold enough for a jacket or id be screwed.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    I was just going to reach into my pocket and pull the flower out. If it were summer id just grab one while we were walking along and give it to her. Thank goodness its cold enough for a jacket or id be screwed.
    I'd keep my "flower" in my pants for awhile. At least for the duration of the first date. 'Specially if it's cold. That could be embarrassing in more ways than one and, likely, not lead to any screwing at all.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I'd keep my "flower" in my pants for awhile. At least for the duration of the first date. 'Specially if it's cold. That could be embarrassing in more ways than one and, likely, not lead to any screwing at all.

Haha very funny

It will be in my jacket pocket, far away from there.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

You sound pretty smooth in the first place with the whole pick a flower while were walking thing.... Anyway, I have alot of success with flowers and girls, 2 flowers is always better then 1, normally different colors. Its mentally symbolic, and as much as its been out-dated, opening the door for them on your truck, buildings, homes, etc. Makes you look like a gentlemen.

At all times you must be focused on making her think your a gentlemenm, girls love to ask about how far you have gone, and with who. The best way to answer any sort of these questions is with "What gentlemen talks about women on such a personal level?" It will keep them guessing at what you have done, and leave them with confidence that you wont tell anyone about what you do with her...... haha right, naive girls.
    Save the stories of what you did with the girls for your friends =)
    Last edited by theguy; 04-10-05 at 11:37 AM.

Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.
    "Diamonds.....That'll shut her up" - Tater Salad
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Diamonds are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Diamonds are expensive.
    EDIT: Cubic Zirconia are a girls 2nd best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    EDIT: Cubic Zirconia are a girls 2nd best friend.
    Except for that one girl here a while back
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    LoL you mean the one who's husband ordered her wedding ring off yahoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL you mean the one who's husband ordered her wedding ring off yahoo?
    Oh yeah; she was snooping and just happened "to find it". That was funny. I guess she has since moved to that third world country, or wherever her bf wanted to move and start a combine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12