+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have re-attracted her to me!

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Big Boy, if I were you I more than likely wouldn't have gotten back together with her. Sure it's harder to find someone else and start a new relationship but at least you can start out fresh with someone, someone who wont get tired of you and dump you again.

You had already gone 5 months before you got back together chances are if you would have waited another couple of months you would have gotten her completely out of her system and moved on with your life. Also, the best way to get over someone is with someone else, the other person my not completely fill the void but it's better than going at it alone.

h Bigboy77,
    thanks for sharing your story. it's rather encouraging.
    i'm still at the begging and crying phase. been doing this for five months. everytime, it seemed we were on the right tracks going back together, he suddenly became so defensive and told me it's over. it's been repeating. we're 11,000 miles away fom each other. so i dont get the privilage to "hang out" with him it just sucks.
    sorry to hear that you got emotional when you drove home the other day. maybe it's because you just got scared? i'd say not to give in to her request too quickly too soon. make sure she's improved herself too so she knows how to appericate you as a person. Passion fades we all know that, but you should be left with security and trust. if you dont think she can give you that. keep observing.
    Keep us posted!

they all say it's easier to just move on isntead of trying to fix things. but how'd u know the new person wont do the same thing? with the old person, at least you've been there, you'll know how to handle it if it shall happen?

with my ex, he said a few times bout breaking up in the past because we were fighting. but we always made up within 24hrs. this time it's been 5 months. at times, he turns soft and says things to me like we're still together, at times, he seems so determined to end contacts with me. i should just start to focus on myself like you did too...

Quote Originally Posted by wendy_2008 View Post
    they all say it's easier to just move on isntead of trying to fix things. but how'd u know the new person wont do the same thing? with the old person, at least you've been there, you'll know how to handle it if it shall happen?

with my ex, he said a few times bout breaking up in the past because we were fighting. but we always made up within 24hrs. this time it's been 5 months. at times, he turns soft and says things to me like we're still together, at times, he seems so determined to end contacts with me. i should just start to focus on myself like you did too...
    And be superificial as shit? Wow. Yeah, you're really improving yourself. :S
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12