+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever been addicted to someone?

This reminds me of the time i was addicted to the Lara Croft game. I couldnt go 10 minutes without my fix. Eventually after 6 months of addictive behaviour and frantic gameplay, i finally defeated the big boss. Upon this final glorious victory i actually felt quite hollow, like ive just wasted 6 months of my life. I sold my nintendo that day and have never played it since. Sometimes i miss it and wonder if i did the right thing, but i have a playstation 3 now so fck her. hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingCalledL View Post
    Hate: to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward

She sounds like a real b*tch.

Hate her as much as you can. That's the only weapon you have to protect yourself. And when I say hate I mean it as the definition above. Don't look for revenge or to try to hurt her. But hate her day in day out in order not to let her hurt you again.
    Hate is still having emotion for that person. OP: You want to strive for being indifferent to her

Im addicted to my current boyfriend...The relationship has gotten worse and I have to get out...This is my first love and first serious relationship.
    Me too....lol
    You can't get over an addiction to something if you keep sampling the drug. In these cases your drugs of choice are "bad bf/gf" Cold turkey, no contact for you two.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-07-11 at 12:24 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12