+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What word best describes your partner or your relationship?

"Trial and error".... loving the trials, but not the errors. But just going with the flow
    Last edited by rafterman; 15-07-13 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    rowen i thought most gay men have open realtiosnhips compared to straight peopel
    Oh, so you had prejudicial and stereotypical views on gay men? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    lol He was a lying, cheating, sack of shit. If I had to describe him using one word, I'd be torn between murderer, demon, or man-eater. hahaha
    Haha there is a good reason then POS's are the worse. I had a liar as well. Demon, wows. No love lost there then. Here's hoping your next love is a good one and a keeper.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    rowen i thought most gay men have open realtiosnhips compared to straight peopel
    Imma, you really have to do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Haha there is a good reason then POS's are the worse. I had a liar as well. Demon, wows. No love lost there then. Here's hoping your next love is a good one and a keeper.
    Thanks, bunny! You too!

New ex partner word: Distant. I won't be in any hurry to find another this year.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Last relationship: Chaotic and Partner: Stubborn
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

incompatible would be my word for both the person and the relationship.

My partner is Patient ( well was )
    Relationship would be Strained.

Against my better judgment I was dating someone for a few weeks, in the end I was right: Clingy.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Mine would be "cute"

I think the befitting one for mine is: Classical

Lmao .

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Magnificent.

I'm still one truly lucky lady.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My partner is extremely loving, and our relationship as a whole is synchronized. It's the easiest and best thing about my life right now.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I am no longer in one. So, thinking back now on the one I was in, one word actually describes it VERY well:

WHY?!

Looking back on things, I cannot understand how in the blue Hell I put up with her for so long. Not going to say I am Mr. Perfect. I am not. He passed away years ago (wrestling joke, if anybody gets it you are my new best friend, LOL). But I deserve a Hell of a lot better than her, and that is saying A LOT coming from somebody who lived most of their life with NO self-esteem, and still doesn't really have much of one now.

I guess it just goes back to the old saying "Hindsight is always 20/20." I take my promises, my commitments VERY seriously. So, I think at the time a lot of it just didn't seem like reasons to end a relationship. It took too many "little things" piling up for me to realize that:

1) Many of them weren't so little after all
    2) That many "little things" is simply not normal
    3) Many of the so-called "little things" were in no way something I should ever have had to put up with in the least.

It is kind of pathetic on her part, really. I know nobody here knows me personally, so you don't know me well enough to know this, but.... There is just about nobody on this Earth more loyal than me to somebody who deserves it. If you are my friend, family, or even more so my significant other, you would basically have to TRY to lose me. So, pretty pathetic that she allowed me to get to the point where I would give up.

Sorry. Another tirade there. LOL! Bottom line, I thank God for it everyday. I am so much happier now to be out of that relationship.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast