+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mutual, mature, breakups....are they possible?

Ya Know Vash, I had thought of that very same thing. The Ol' biological clock ticking. I'm glad that somebody else has had the same thought. Thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Eh, the women in that age range may be getting a little desperate to reproduce, which can drive up the hysteria level.
    Especially in Texas.

Those chicks can be nuts.

Not to thread-jack my own thread, but this brings up another point. I was told Christmas Eve, by a Lady, that I am excellent lover material, but poor husband material. WTH does that mean?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That she probably *thinks* your a player, and would possibly be the same in a reltionship?
    If i sadi that to a guy, i would mean it in that sense or something along those lines.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Not to thread-jack my own thread, but this brings up another point. I was told Christmas Eve, by a Lady, that I am excellent lover material, but poor husband material. WTH does that mean?
    Probably the same thing as a guy would mean if he said something like "there are girls the types of girls you f*ck, and the type you would marry".

In other words, you are a whore, albeit a sexually talented one.

I don't know about that, Vash, but I do seem to get a majority of repeat customers. LMAO!! Seriously, I don't WANT short-term f**ks, I really want a long term romance with somebody who is into living and not into drama.

what kind of women do you go out with?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Any kind, MIS. But mostly professional women. My latest GF was a Para-legal, 37 Y.O., dropdead gorgeous, but very demanding. Very demanding about sex, which is good, but also very demanding about"planning for OUR future", which is something I think should be worked into gradually. We only dated 2 or 3 weeks, and she was already trying to live together. Not marriage, mind you, just "shacking up".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you do for a living? I mean, I assumed it was something to do with animals or tourists or something.... do you even have access to professional women? (This is asked out of curiosity.)

I don't know what to tell you... if you want to date women in this age range, if they have not yet been married, they are almost certainly wanting to, and then have babies right away.

Maybe you should try dating women that are a little bit older and either already have kids, or don't ever want any. I would suggest dating younger ones than the age you are dating, but you don't strike me as the raise-'em-up type.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Vash, I'm in my mid-thirties, and most of the Ladies are in their upper twentys to mid thirties. Most are professional women, and are seemimgly stable. Starbuck, I'm not "hung up", about being the bad guy, I'm more upset that the ladies and I can't have a mutual understanding about ending the relationship. I would prefer a lot less drama, and a little more mutual respect.
    I'm not sure you're going to get alot of it in relationships where you want to break it off and the woman wants more out of it. Maybe you felt that you were "mutally" breaking up, but the woman didn't?

But how much drama are we talking about here? A little crying? Hysterical screaming? Full-fledged scenes in public?

I'm not excusing bratty behavior, but a little crying and/or some anger is totally understandable. Human beings aren't robots.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Most of the time , Starbuck, it's just crying and maybe verbal complaining, but it has progressed to active stalking, or one woman verbally assaulting the next woman, I'm seeing. Stuff like that. Sometimes in public.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You must be a hot comodity.

Then again, the women in Texas are crazy.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hot comodity indeed! Teach meeeeeeeeeeee

"Poor husband material" tells me you either aren't a good provider, you're likely to stray or you are too demanding to make the kinds of compromises required in a marriage, especially one with children.

You remind me of Will at the beginning of About a Boy when he realized the joy of dating single mums; they break up with you.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with the previous ladies. To me, a guy is not marriage material if it doesn't seem like he'd make the necessary compromises or sacrifices necessary for a marriage to work.

However, you did say that some of these women you were involved with weren't the most emotionally stable. Perhaps that particular woman saw you as a playboy and nothing more.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast