+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF does he expect?

Quote Originally Posted by katty151 View Post
    Well, thanks ALL for the opinions.

It was with the comfort of knowing him that I had no problem with having a one night only sexual encounter with this guy - he wasn't just a somebody I did not know that I had picked up in a club in desperation and now hope to have something more with. I got what I wanted at the end of the day from someone I know and that, in fact, is all that matters to me. Of course sex is not love...contrary to your belief, Fjortis - I'm not naive enough to believe it is and remember - I ALSO felt that that is ALL that night was. Just sex. I do not care what you may believe about me - evident by the fact that I did not in fact have sexual intercourse with him AND he wasn't just a random guy I desperately hoped would fall in love with me after showing some interest, well I think I just have needs like everyone else does, that were fulfilled by him at that moment. Sure, we fooled around and one thing led to another but not sex. He might have expected it but that was never something I was going to give him willy-nilly AND recall I had made it clear to him I did not intend on having sex with him earlier on that night.

Regardless. I'm so over this. FYI - I did hear back from him but I got what I needed from him and that I see now is enough for me. Men sometimes do this to women they know and yeah ok, some women turn out to be far too easy a target. They (the bloke) will whisper sweet nothings to them, take their numbers then if the woman has been fooled enough, the men will be allowed to go home with them, have sex and then afterwards, they'll disappear on them. Well, in the beginning, he did actually behave like so towards me but unfortunately for him, I never intended on being that dumb. So I've decided, it wasn't selfish of me after all. I was looking after my personal interests just as much as he was his own, that night. @Lulu: A one-night-stand has a 0.00001% (to never!) turning into a relationship regardless of whether you know the guy and i understand this fact. Why must a woman always leave it up to the man to decide that he likes her or wants her in the first place and then again and again thereafter? Sure we had a mutual attraction to eachother but the game changed completely the moment he started to believe I was easy and thus started to behave like so towards me after I had kissed him - as if he was the only one whose horniness was important! Well, i don't care to know what you all would do anymore because as far as I'm concerned I was in perfect control and I wasn't thinking with only my vagina like he was his penis head. If I wasn't heartless, he'd have been the heartless one towards me because, evidently as with his on-off-again FB he believes he can get it whenever he feels like it regardless of how he treats her. Yes, I was horny but unlike him who tried to fool me into believing I was so very special to him when all he wanted was one thing, I had my wits about me.
    You know I'd really have believed all that if you hadn't asked:
    WTF does he expect?
    If you really meant what you said, you wouldn't care what he expected because you were in control and you got what you wanted.

Don't burn yourself out, doll. You're only 21 (or 23?) years old you got a lot of years to get through, god willing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What did he expect? He probably expected nothing, except to see how far he could get with you. So now he knows. He may try again, or not. Doesn't really matter. The thrill is the chase. You served your purpose. Get over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12