+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sex or blowjob?

Yikes, well I would see if she can get on birth control pills. Condoms are great, but can slip off or break especially when you're inexperienced at using them.

I think were just gonna hold off on sex, i dont think her parents exactly support the idea of having sex .... ill put it this way ... her mom is 45 and my gf has a 29 year old sister and also has a 2 year old sister ... shes made some mistakes i guess ... but her mom loves me just doesnt love me in her daughter's pants anyways yeah ... were gonna just hold off for a while ... just yeah sometimes things get pretty intense between us

Tone Guest
    DON'T HAVE SEX

You're too young... you're not ready for the consequences!

You're... too young!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    I think were just gonna hold off on sex, i dont think her parents exactly support the idea of having sex .... ill put it this way ... her mom is 45 and my gf has a 29 year old sister and also has a 2 year old sister ... shes made some mistakes i guess ... but her mom loves me just doesnt love me in her daughter's pants anyways yeah ... were gonna just hold off for a while ... just yeah sometimes things get pretty intense between us
    Whew.. you're currently at the moment the smartest 16 year old couple I've known! Very responsible, young man, your mother would be proud.

yeah we are in this for the relation hip, to be together, not to f*ck our brains out ... anyways i dont want to hurt her

Awww That's great to hear! I agree Tone.

We haven't had a smart 16 year old for awhile on here. Usually they say "i just want to **** her brains out" .
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Yeah no kiddin... it's a nice change of pace than the typical "Listen I've been through a lot in my life okay, I'm 16!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE SEX AND WE'RE GONNA LIKE IT. B*tches."

lol, anyways ... how old were you guys when you first had sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yeah no kiddin... it's a nice change of pace than the typical "Listen I've been through a lot in my life okay, I'm 16!!! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOIN AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE SEX AND WE'RE GONNA LIKE IT. B*tches."
    lol, Tone.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Oh... I was either 36 or 37, can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    So true lol. But I remember being that age and thinking I had been through a lot or knew everything.

Yea and i'm a 40 year old virgin. Be smart like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    So true lol. But I remember being that age and thinking I had been through a lot or knew everything.
    Yea...good times.

lol, i dont think im gonna wait that long but ... lol yeah, also the other day uhm i fingered her and there was some blood on my fingers ... did i cut her? my nails r short ... i talked to her about it she says i didnt hurt her ... i dunno but can that heimen thing or what ever it is that gets broken when u ahve sex can it be broken before sex?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast