+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MS. Jane's Class of CLASSIC MOVES

Quote Originally Posted by unloved4now
    Usually it is the guy that supplies the pick up line, or the deal-sealer, but just say that you love him and if you're not ready for that, then maybe he isnt the right guy
    I hope you're not talking about saying you love the guy on the first date. Cause that'd freak me out to no end!

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I hope you're not talking about saying you love the guy on the first date. Cause that'd freak me out to no end!
    Well, usually thats why you go out with someone (or the reason you should)

You're confusing me a bit. You're saying that the reason you date someone is to see if you love the person. Well, true. But you would seroiusly tell them you love them on a first date?

oh oh wait this isnt what I thought???????

I couldnt tell someone that I loved them to get them home with me...I just want to get talking first and then maybe later on IF invloved...but I meant what seals the deal to get their attention???????/

I could NEVER tell someone I love them to get their attention...

BREAK TIME!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

So what are we talking about here? "Seal the deal" as in to get a date? "Seal the deal" as in to have sex? There's different 'deals' that need sealing! Which one you guys feel like concentrating on today?

What I mean by seal the deal is letting someone know that you are definately doing this again (whatever it is you might have done) But that is just my thought, so I think that Jane should clear this up

I think she meant in to seal the deal in getting a date....

OK. That makes it more specific. Now it's time for me to sit back and learn how to do this. . .

I second that one!!! But Ms. Jane took off down the hall for a little while-she'll be back later...

maybe the whole taking care of yourself from someone elses thread got her going...

ok.. what I meant was...

Your ON THE DATE.. what seals the deal for another.. like your on a first date... AND

what would keep you from doing it again?

hope that helps..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well it's really hard to say that will actually seal the deal because relationships can change with the blink of an eye. however i will truly admit this. you can tell when a relationship is going good when you take things to the next level. for example, when she gives you her number, your first date, your first kiss, first time you hold hands. it's all the warm things that make you feel good that tells you the relationship is off to a great start. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Raverboy-you hit it right on the nail buddy!!!!

For me, if you want to seal a second date, it's actually pretty simple. You have make sure to end it on a high note. Don't go to a diner and talk for hours and hours and then run out of stuff to talk about. Have jokes, and leave your date laughing. Then when they think about you they'll remember how FUNNY you were and how good of a time they were having when you left and won't be able to WAIT to continue those good times.

Alexi

Alexi .. you and Illusional are on the right track! Dating is an art form for sure. I think one of the biggest things to remember is not to rush into it. Dates are supposed to be fun ... if there not... well... I guess that says it all.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Well some men DONT get it-one guy I was set up with-damn boy wouldnt shut up!
    (I WAS going to pay for my dinner) but the entire hour and half he spent telling me his life ****ing story from birth to present-I almost fell asleep in my shrimp. Needless to say when he offered to pay for my dinner-HELL YA after making me listen to that shit...it wouldve been fine if he was actually interesting-but he was the dullest crayon in the box...

I agree with Alexi you shouldnt tell EVERYTHING on the first date-you leave with a bad taste in your mouth...and the best part was-he emailed me to tell what a great time he had-WTF??? This guy had no balls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast