+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should men care about their looks?

I'm hardly a multimillionaire but I make good money.

i think its hillarious how some men think they are special if a woman will bang them just coz they have money. your actual losers. plenty guys who have no money get much better women for just being themselves.

women need physical attractiveness to attract a man , men need status

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i think its hillarious how some men think they are special if a woman will bang them just coz they have money. your actual losers. plenty guys who have no money get much better women for just being themselves.
    So true :-). I guess it depends on what they think is a "better" woman... apparently, it's "10/10" women. As if the only thing that mattered was sex, as if attractiveness were something objective, and as if chemistry and intimacy had nothing to do with how pleasurable sex is, as if good-looking women were also amazing in bed, as if...... sooooo many stupid prejudices :-)!

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    women need physical attractiveness to attract a man , men need status
    Apart from photos 1, 2 and 3, I see nothing strange about the other couples...

Attractiveness is not something objective - you may be attracted to a girl that your friend thinks is hideous, and vice-versa. There is no universal scale for attractiveness.

They won't sleep with you for who you are, or what you have, unless you are somebody really famous. But if you make it worth their while, a good number will do it for a fair exchange. Otherwise, you are stuck preying on drunk sluts at the club or bar, along with the rest of the douchebags who want something for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    They won't sleep with you for who you are, or what you have, unless you are somebody really famous. But if you make it worth their while, a good number will do it for a fair exchange. Otherwise, you are stuck preying on drunk sluts at the club or bar, along with the rest of the douchebags who want something for nothing.
    So you've never slept with very attractive women, i.e. women you were very attracted to?

Aww bless her, she looks like a lottery winner.

So what did you find attractive in the millionaire ? i'm sure it was his devilishly good looks and super fit body

it will last until he carks it and she gets her hands on the bank account

Aww bless her, she looks like a lottery winner.

So what did you find attractive in the millionaire ? i'm sure it was his devilishly good looks and super fit body

it will last until he carks it and she gets her hands on the bank account
    Would you like to be together with a girl that would stay with a man only because he is rich?

Do you know that there are attractiveness is not only based on good looks and fit body?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So you've never slept with very attractive women, i.e. women you were very attracted to?
    Yes I have. I have slept with women I have been in lust with, and infatuated with, and even some I thought I was in love with. I have slept with women I would rate 10/10 in looks. I generally won't sleep with a women unless I am attracted to her in some way. Life is too short.

Yes I have. I have slept with women I have been in lust with, and infatuated with, and even some I thought I was in love with. I have slept with women I would rate 10/10 in looks. I generally won't sleep with a women unless I am attracted to her in some way. Life is too short.
    So what did you give them in exchange?

A rich woman will never marry or even date a poor man. A one night stand maybe? Sure but never a relationship. She only has eyes for other rich people like herself and if he's richer than she is than even better.

Unlike women, a rich man doesn't care if the woman is rich or poor, just as long as she's beautiful/hot/good looking and she loves/likes him and not his money. But that doesn't happen often cause rich man often find women that are after their money.

A rich woman will never marry or even date a poor man. A one night stand maybe? Sure but never a relationship. She only has eyes for other rich people like herself and if he's richer than she is than even better.

Unlike women, a rich man doesn't care if the woman is rich or poor, just as long as she's beautiful/hot/good looking and she loves/likes him and not his money. But that doesn't happen often cause rich man often find women that are after their money.
    Maybe this is how it works in your country, probably because women don't have equal rights that allow them to provide for themselves.
    Last edited by searock; 24-06-13 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Would you like to be together with a girl that would stay with a man only because he is rich?

Do you know that there are attractiveness is not only based on good looks and fit body?
    Do you know when our species was hunting and gathering for survival, a man proved his usefulness by hunting for a tasty chuck of meat and bringing it back to the village where he shared it with the women-folk who were busy taking care of the children. This man was cheered and venerated because of his ability to provide. A skilled hunter had his choice of women. In modern society, money is what we hunt for since it can buy all the goods you desire. I have educated myself and prepared myself for a comfortable life. I am a skilled hunter in modern society. I would say that a woman who selects a man solely for love and not in consideration of his ability to provide is short-sighted at best.

Do you know when our species was hunting and gathering for survival, a man proved his usefulness by hunting for a tasty chuck of meat and bringing it back to the village where he shared it with the women-folk who were busy taking care of the children. This man was cheered and venerated because of his ability to provide. A skilled hunter had his choice of women. In modern society, money is what we hunt for since it can buy all the goods you desire. I have educated myself and prepared myself for a comfortable life. I am a skilled hunter in modern society. I would say that a woman who selects a man solely for love and not in consideration of his ability to provide is short-sighted at best.
    The difference is that nowadays, women can be self-sufficient. We don't need men to provide for us anymore. This is why we can choose from a more ample spectrum of guys, and money isn't a big factor anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast