+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A hobby .... people.
    well i go to school clubs, so thats a start. and i'm gonna join my first sports club this year, which is a step up for me, I'm a non sports non extra curricular activity kind of person. The sport may be running but it's a start . i wanted to join the carol shaw run this year but couldn't make it cause i was moving the next day and needed to help a home. I'll try all this, anything you recommend as practice to talk to girls (as i assume would ultimately help get rid of some insecurity and fear)? if i was a smooth talker and wasn't afraid i wouldn't think so low of myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Running is an excellent sport. If you involve yourself in activities where there are girls, you will automatically get more experience in talking to them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanx vashti
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

All these days spent in thinking about my good qualities and I come up with only one ... ... I can make people smile ... I guess that is enough for a few eternities.

I feel inferior, because niceness has not got me very far in the matters of heart. And people do end up taking advantage of you and/or making fun of you. I am sure there are nice women ......... somewhere ...

I decided yesterday that staying the way I am would be a better option, because I know how to be me. Hopefully wont regret it tomorrow.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hussain, I think you will find when you are a bit older that women will begin to appreciate kindness more than they do at your age. At your age, I think many girls cannot discern the difference between arrogance and confidence, but they get smarter as they age.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hussain, I think you will find when you are a bit older that women will begin to appreciate kindness more than they do at your age. At your age, I think many girls cannot discern the difference between arrogance and confidence, but they get smarter as they age.

True that. maybe that is why I get along with older women better. Thay seem to make so much more sense. :S

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain View Post
    True that. maybe that is why I get along with older women better. Thay seem to make so much more sense. :S

Heh, heh. It's because we no longer have to deal with dating younger guys.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Heh, heh. It's because we no longer have to deal with dating younger guys.
    .... I sometimes feel like principal skinner ...

Aw, mhussain. Don't worry, and don't try to change yourself. You might need to change your approach techniques a bit, but the nice guy you are is worth his weight in gold. Someday, you'll be cherished for that.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Aw, mhussain. Don't worry, and don't try to change yourself. You might need to change your approach techniques a bit, but the nice guy you are is worth his weight in gold. Someday, you'll be cherished for that.
    Yep.

Any woman who doesn't cherish it isn't worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Yep.

Any woman who doesn't cherish it isn't worth your time.
    No offence, but there seem to be a lot of them *sad grin*

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain View Post
    No offence, but there seem to be a lot of them *sad grin*
    It's that way for EVERYONE, dude.

I had a woman who I dated for four years just slam on the brakes, stop feeling things for me, and break up with me.

Her loss. :shrug:

Exactly. You want to find a prince, you have to kiss a lot of frogs.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    It's that way for EVERYONE, dude.

I had a woman who I dated for four years just slam on the brakes, stop feeling things for me, and break up with me.

Her loss. :shrug:

Same here. Had a amazing time with my girl for over 2 years then BOOM, "I don't love you like that anymore..Sorry..."

I do think it is her loss also... Im currently trying to get involved with things to get in contact with people in general. I am joining martial arts (today is my first class actually) and I hope to find some other activity to make me busy/happy and make new friends and possibly someday find that perfect girl.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Hi Hussain,

As a woman, I like men who are nice and respect women. But it's just that some guys are too nice and have a low self confidence. I don't mean you because I don't know you.

I'm speaking in general. I think being nice is very good and women love it in a guy when he has a high self confidence and self respect.

But if a guy is nice but doesn't have much self confidence, isn't proud of himself, and tries to win the approval of the girl, honestly we don't find it attractive.

So if it's happened many times and many girls have told it to you, do you think it's possible that you are too nice to them?
    "Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast