+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girl is flirting (or more)

Look for another one, its a hint that she is cheating on you. If you cant afford to loose her, take her to a far away place. No computers, no tv, and every thing that could make contact with her ex boyfriend.

If you're really ready to commit to finding out the truth there is always smartphone spy phone software...

yes, it really works to read SMS text messages, call logs, track location and with some software even listen to calls.

More information on spy phone software is available at Mobile Spy Phone mobile-spy-phone.com
    Last edited by spyphonemonkey; 21-12-09 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spyphonemonkey View Post
    If you're really ready to commit to finding out the truth there is always smartphone spy phone software...

yes, it really works to read SMS text messages, call logs, track location and with some software even listen to calls.

More information on spy phone software is available at Mobile Spy Phone mobile-spy-phone.com
    if it boils down to this, it is very sad indeed. such a girlfriend should be dumped long time ago. if she loves you as she claims, she would think of your feelings before doing what she did. when she was heavily flirting with the guy, where did she put you in her heart ? you are no where on her mind. get it ? do you want someone whom you can never have peace of mind with ? won't it make you feel insecure all the time ? and it's not even YOUR problem to start with ! she should conduct herself in a proper manner if she truly cares for you and the relationship. if she can be that interested in someone else, she is not so in love with you as she claims, no matter how profusely she professes love for you. learn to discern words and the underlying motivation with which they are said.

it's amazing how people tolerate sh*t like this. i'll give her the boot as quickly as i can - a very painful and heavy boot to kick her into outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstrk View Post
    My girl is having a heavy dose of contact with someone from her past. I suspect it's an ex, but I'm not sure.

They talked on the phone a lot when I wasn't around her. They IM'ed almost every night, and they emailed each other when they did not IM.

As it happens, I have (unauthorized) access to her email account. I found shocking things there that suggest she's flirting heavily with him. More importantly, I found out that they have had some rendezvous in the past and are planning another one.

She still treats me great, tells me she loves me, etc. but I just can't get the thought of her with him out of my mind.
    Any thoughts?
    of course you can't get the thoughts of her with him out of your mind. pardon me for asking, but have they slept together ? if they have, won't you feel unable to be completely into her, when you are next "doing" her ? the picture of she and the guy "doing" it popping into your mind when you do her. disgusting, isn't it ?

Isn't this thread like a year and a half old?

Apparently this stuff never gets old......hey has anyone on here ever had their ex's or soon to be ex's post on here simultaneously? lmao

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But still it's old and obviously OP has got his problem solved. The thread is closed
    I wazzzz here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12