View Poll Results: What do you think of women using makeup?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, It is their choice

8 53.33%
  • NO, Natural Beauty is much better

4 26.67%
  • It depends on her age, job and the function she attends

3 20.00%
  • No comment

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make up ...

I use makeup to try to look older, but it doesn't help much. I'm 24 now, but last year, someone thought I was 14. I'm mistaken for a teenager all the time.

Who cares if you are the only woman working in an office? I don't think "competition" has anything to do with wearing make up. I think women wear it because they feel it improves their looks. Are we only supposed to be allowed to look good for men's benefit?

' I think women wear it because they feel it improves their looks. ' I feel like exactly. We are not only supposed to be allowed to look good for men's benefit. (TRUE).
    That is absolutely right... I was only decsribing a situation to see if that is acceptable by other colleagues or not. I cant ask them if they are OK with that or not for sure .

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Who cares if you are the only woman working in an office? I don't think "competition" has anything to do with wearing make up. I think women wear it because they feel it improves their looks. Are we only supposed to be allowed to look good for men's benefit?
    Or generates them from nothing? Ahhh, well only some of them.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    I use makeup to try to look older, but it doesn't help much. I'm 24 now, but last year, someone thought I was 14. I'm mistaken for a teenager all the time.
    Once you're a couple decades older you're gonna love having that younger appearance!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i want to wake up next to my woman without her having to wear makeup to bed.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Someone I know asked me to stop wearing make up, I think he had something in his mind like starting a relationship with me. Due to these words, I stopped seeing him! I felt he is interfering and I could not accept it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't wear makeup much except for big meetings. And that's more b/c there's an 'expectation' about how someone 'professional' should look.

I think its more attractive to dress nice, have a nice hairstyle & healthy skin.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

True, healthy skin is a problem if my skin is covered most of the day by foundation.. I enjoy resorts as I stop wearing make up to make full use of the nice weather.

anachronistic Guest
    You know what's really attractive? A woman in good shape, who just doesn't give a damn.

As long as they shave their legs and armpits though.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    You know what's really attractive? A woman in good shape, who just doesn't give a damn.

As long as they shave their legs and armpits though.
    I totally agree!!! I love athletic girls that really don't give a rats ass about makeup or looking too pretty. As long as they can't kick my ass...lol.

As for makeup or no makeup. It depends, there are times when makeup should be used, but in moderation. But on a daily basis...I'm not too fond of makeup. I prefer girls that don't wear makeup or very little.

I don't like women that wear soo much makeup that it looks caked on. Where they're wearing as much makeup as a clown.

I rarely wear make-up except for pictures and no eyeshadow (too clownish) and no lipstick (only lipbalm) and NEVER blush (ewww). I look like i wore no makeup in pictures though. Three things i wear for pictures are a light mineral foundation, eyeliner on the bottom lashes only, and mascara.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i swear, i hate it when girls wear too much makeup. it's sickening.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i swear, i hate it when girls wear too much makeup. it's sickening.

raverboy
    I agree. I know women can do whatever they want with their bodies, but I can't date someone with that much makeup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12