+ Follow This Topic
Page 191 of 364 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    angry birds? *confused*
    An iPhone app

I also have a compromising picture of robot.

Here are the first 4,860 pixels of it:

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    i also have a compromising picture of robot.

Here are the first 4,860 pixels of it:

oh no!!!!!!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm waiting for the next 4,860 pixels.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My boyfriend calling my short red dress "scandalous" which then resulted in him not-so-subtly seducing me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Female. The letter was actually something we were supposed to sign and send back, so yes, I circled the word "illicit" and explained to my daughter why I did it in case she needed to explain it to her teacher.
    There are days when I am almost certain we are related, Gig. Awesome.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    OMG finally I can tell how WRONG INDI is here Omg ... Teachers in Poland (cause it's all I can say from experience) have close to 0 respect from students, close to 0 rights and shit money (that's why they have to illegally tutor stupid and lazy kids where they can make 3 times as much as they do at school) . To be a teacher in Poland , you can't be just smart, you HAVE to know how to get to students . I know some teachers that made students respect them and be silent during the classes... But if a teacher showed weakness from the beginning ... God help him. There were a lot of cases where students were insulting teachers ,throwing things at him etc - and this is the part where teacher has no right. You can't throw such student out of class - because if something happens to him,you'll be the guilty one. If you send such kiddo to a principal ... Such kiddo doesn't give a flying crap about it. The same if you call their parents . You can't give back either, cause students know very well that a teacher has no right to hit you or insult you, so if teacher does that, he's going to be on national news the same day. And those aren't some rare cases. You hear and see them everywhere in Polish schools ,even in those with high level. The problem is, children in Poland have to go to school till they are 18, so they can't even drop them out of school, they can at least change their school,but such kiddo will most likely continue it's stupid behavior .
    I used to be in a class with very stupid kids, especially in Middle school. I saw many,many times when some of the teachers were crying.Imagine such stupid kids do you faces,insults you,laughs at you and you can't even do nothing. I can say - there are less schools with students that most of them respect their teachers than schools with teachers dealing with crap folk. My class at high school was fine, we didn't do much problems, teachers liked us, and if some of us were behaving bad and had bad grades - they most likely were dropped out of school as they were already 18 Yeah, in my 1st class, I had like 30% classmates that didn't graduate to the next class and finished in mine... They also didn't graduate the school at all
    That's why I always repeat that I could never ever become a teacher, I just saw how bad it is and would never ever like to end up like this.
    I think she meant places like Germany, because places like Serbia, the teachers aren't respected at all, either. A school I visited in Germany - the teacher said "Auf!" and every single student hopped up like a soldier and soluted. It was like boot camp or something lol.

Last night I enjoyed watching the stars with my bro after the power went out. The blue moon was so bright, I could see every detail of the landscape for miles all the way to the horizon. Jupiter and Pluto were visible to the naked eye and shined brighter than the stars. I could see the Andromeda galaxy as well. I saw at least 5 aircrafts with landing lights on. Very beautiful.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I think she meant places like Germany, because places like Serbia, the teachers aren't respected at all, either. A school I visited in Germany - the teacher said "Auf!" and every single student hopped up like a soldier and soluted. It was like boot camp or something lol.
    Eastern Europe... Germany is definitely not considered as Eastern Europe - Poland yes , even though I say all my life that Poland IS in the center of Europe ,not east. Some sources say that the middle point of Europe lays somewhere in Poland
    I wazzzz here

At six this morning, it seemed like fall might be on its way. My favorite.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fall ... Don't like, prefer winter . My favorite weather is ,when there is a lot of snow, it's freezing cold and sunny I love love love I adore such days
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    At six this morning, it seemed like fall might be on its way. My favorite.
    I know, right? Here, it's 50d at night. I can't wait to head back south for school. I'm going back today.
    I wrote a poem last night that has a bit to do with autumn. Haven't written any poems for about 2 years. I think I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Fall ... Don't like, prefer winter . My favorite weather is ,when there is a lot of snow, it's freezing cold and sunny I love love love I adore such days
    My driveway is about 300 yards long...I hate when there is snow on the ground...I have to get up like 2 hours earlier to clear snow just to leave....I hate it.

@giga...here in Indiana we have some huge crickets moving around...makes me think early fall for sure.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Is it a driveway or a landing strip? Holy shit.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    My driveway is about 300 yards long...I hate when there is snow on the ground...I have to get up like 2 hours earlier to clear snow just to leave....I hate it.

@giga...here in Indiana we have some huge crickets moving around...makes me think early fall for sure.
    Put a plow on that truck and forgettaboutit.