+ Follow This Topic
Page 187 of 405 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Went to a friends wedding today, it was the most boring wedding i have ever been to, this couple are like the biggest example of boring you could ever imagine, so i made the most of the free bar and left.
    I have sunburn almost all over my body and i cant get cool enough no matter where i go.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Went to a friends wedding today, it was the most boring wedding i have ever been to, this couple are like the biggest example of boring you could ever imagine, so i made the most of the free bar and left.
    I have sunburn almost all over my body and i cant get cool enough no matter where i go.
    Have Mr. IT rub you down with aloe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mr IT is currently drowning his sorrows(england lost the footie) and is absolutely sloshed in a bar in town. The reason I know this? ...Because he drunk dials (least he does something when he's drunk) I dont think he is in any mood for rubbing anything anywhere!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've got a wicked hangover from three night's in a row of going out, 3am, 6am, 4am finishes. I deserve it though, I've been a monk for the past couple of months, but that was my first weekend since I finished exams.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a bad hangover from yesterdays antics, in fact, i think i may still be drunk.

Rotten weekend. When I was running errands on Fri afternoon by battery light came on. I smelled something hot. Grr I think, hoping I'd just need a new battery I called around and was stoked thinking Wal Mart would only run me $70 and free installation. Then I called my dad and he informed me the situation would go down more like me needing a new alternator AND battery.

So I start calling around at 6pm on Friday to see about quotes. ****ing scam artists mechanics are. "Sorry, you'll have to bring it in for a diagnostics test. That'll be $70...can't give you a quote yet on the alternator/battery." The one place I did get to quote me gave me a quote of $600, just for the alternator installation.

Nothing like feeling your heart fall out of yer ass. For once I am ahead of the game and have "fun money" set aside for the 4th of July weekend at home. Buh bye to that.

I did a little more searching and find out that Auto Zone does free testing. Win! So we bring my car over there on Sat morning. This idiot girl is helping us. She tests the battery and the battery is good. She attempts to test the alternator and she is fail on that. So she gets her manager and he does it. Alternator is testing fine...until it starts on fire.

So the dumb girl looks up my alternator and sells me the wrong one...overcharges me $50 and they tell me that my refund will take about a week to post. So thankfully my bf put the right part on his card and I can just pay him when they finally do refund my card.

We conned Ken aka McGuyver, an Auto Zone employee, into changing out my alternator in the parking lot. He only charged me $80 which I guess is good. In hindsight it all could have been worse. My usual luck would be I'd be stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on Friday on the way home and my car would start on fire completely and I'd need a new engine or some crazy shit.

Still though. Looks like I won't be heading home for the 4th. Saaaaad panda. I miss my niece and nephew so much.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Noxema is your friend.

I'm annoyed that I have no social life any more. There's just no time.
    Spammer Spanker

Had 4 tables tonight. All of which were young people drinking coffee. Ugh. I need a better job. Again.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a really bad headache, again.

One of the witches is flirting outrageously with IT guy. :-/

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ you need to tell that bitch what time it is, *clicks fingers like black women*

I'm annoyed I've gotten a bit tubby around the middle during exams. Time to work it off.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I'm annoyed about being stuck at work when I can think of ten other things I'd rather be doing. This place is so disorganized, nobody knows I ran out of stuff to do three hours ago. I'm just appearing to be busy by shopping online and posting on forums.
    Spammer Spanker

Talked to boyfriend-face yesterday and asked him to let me know if he had Tuesday evening off. Come today, I call him while I'm at the grocery store picking up provisions for dinner (I rarely have time to cook legitimate dinners) and asked if he was working. He said, "No" so I asked him to come over for dinner. He then tells me he's busy because today is his last day to hang out with his friend before she leaves for England tomorrow. Thanks for making me a priority, jerkface!

To top it off, he made fun of me for sounding jealous over the phone. Even though I probably deserved it seeing as I have no reason to be jealous. Grrr. Oh well, he's missing out on my yummy marinade.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Oh well, he's missing out on my yummy marinade.
    Hehe... yummy marinade. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Hehe... yummy marinade. Hehe.
    lol You are laughing at your own joke?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    lol You are laughing at your own joke?
    Yup. I crack myself up.