+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 405 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    hahah. Has anyone ever seen the film "The Name of the Rose" (based on the novel by Umberto Eco)? There's the most awkward sex scene where this girl makes puppy noises the whole time.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ot6ZIzaXtg"]YouTube - Family Guy - Girl With A Bad Laugh[/ame]

No, it's not the scene. But its related.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    care to drink with me?? i'll guarantee that you'll black out for part of the night and that's NOT because of the liquor.

raverboy

Wait? did... did you just hit on me? I mean your a good looking dude and all. But still... *ponders*

PS: Lol never mind, i just noticed the "lol bobb" part was quoted... And here i was getting all excited...
    Last edited by The_bobb; 16-03-09 at 03:34 AM.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

^^ you can both hit on me anytime
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I'm disappointed in my once upon an idol Igor Talkov after finding out that the lyrics to song "My Love" were actually descriptive of HIM.

How dared he preach so many great ideals, criticize those who couldn't live up to them and yet fail to live up to them himself!

So VERY disappointed
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm disappointed in my once upon an idol Igor Talkov after finding out that the lyrics to song "My Love" were actually descriptive of HIM.

How dared he preach so many great ideals, criticize those who couldn't live up to them and yet fail to live up to them himself!

So VERY disappointed
    geniuses are unique, Misha, and have to be forgiven for having their faults and weaknesses. The meaning or origin of that song does not take away from it greatness.

One word - Beethoven.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Beethoven is so overrated. How come nobody knows about Strauss? Or Ravel? Grieg? It's always ****ing Beethoven, Mozart, and Bach. And why do they refer to all instrumental and orchestral music as "classical"? Classical was a western musical golden age... not a genre of music, people.

Sorry to make an example of you Indignant, I just get pissed off about that stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51YAaskbE4"]YouTube - Ravel Rhapsodie espagnole 1 Prélude Ã* la nuit - Celibidache[/ame]

I meant Beethoven as an example of genius with a bad character.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I'm feeling stuck in a rut a bit. I find myself repeating the same things I've done last year.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Beethoven is so overrated. How come nobody knows about Strauss? Or Ravel? Grieg? It's always ****ing Beethoven, Mozart, and Bach. And why do they refer to all instrumental and orchestral music as "classical"? Classical was a western musical golden age... not a genre of music, people.
    Actually, classical music refers to western art music, whether liturgic or secular, starting around the 9th century AD. It could be considered a "genre" (or at least a general, sweeping description of all music in this category.) I believe the western musical golden age you're referring to is the Classical period. Big C.

Nothing annoyed me today except that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had to take my girl out to shop for bras today, and the guy working at the check stand was creepy. I made my daughter go wait outside while I paid so he wouldn't start trying to picture her in her undies.

WHY do they put male clerks to work in the lady's underwear section? GRRRRR!!!

I broke my bike!

I smoked my rear tire and broke off part of my rear set racing around and now I have to wait a week before I can get it into the shop for tires (((((

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My AutoCAD drawing just hung up for the last ten minutes and we have a meeting this afternoon on this project. Gaaahhh!
    Heh, we use AutoCad at school.. Are you an Architect or Drafstperson or Designer or something?

What screwed my day is:
    I was meant to go out on a date with this girl today (Whom I'm not even that into). And she canceled last minute.. *facepalm*
    AND I said no to going to a big rave party for my friends 21st, just so I could go out with this girl.. FAIL..
    Now I have to call up my friend and see if he will still take me. -.-
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

I'm annoyed that the only way shit gets cleaned up around here is if my boyfriend or I do it. My parents and boyfriend are workers but he still does cleaning. It's so unfair cuz my mother is off 3 days straight and all she does is sit by the computer,watch tv, and drink from the ****ing morning til she sprawls out drunk and she isnt sober until when she has to go back to work. It is super annoying. Then my father feels since he pays rent he isnt obligated to clean anything, yet he dirties soooo much. Wtf! Then my 16 year old brother is in his own world and basically couldnt care less. It's annoying. I have been searching for jobs high and low, and I finally got hired. I also have another thing Im going through which I just dont think I'd like to mention here as of right now because I know the judgement that will be thrown upon me. I am so annoyed and tired right now and wish my family would pitch in so the house wouldnt look the way it does now. It's ****ing sickening.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I have been searching for jobs high and low, and I finally got hired. I also have another thing Im going through which I just dont think I'd like to mention here as of right now because I know the judgement that will be thrown upon me. I am so annoyed and tired right now and wish my family would pitch in so the house wouldnt look the way it does now. It's ****ing sickening.
    first of all congratulations on finally finding a job!!!

if you want to share something without being judged you can always PM whom you'd like and I am sure we can be sensible enough not to offend you.

I don't even know where to start..