+ Follow This Topic
Page 128 of 405 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    ****!someone broke into our flat using a key!!!!! It's all weird but i will explain tomorrow cause we cant touch nothing before the police team comes tomorrow,so i can't access the computer... It's really weird to be here now thag we know that somebody have easy access to our flat and was here...it's going to be a bad night...
    must be the CIA. you were ranting about the americans you see ...

holy crap papi that is fuked up!!! did they take stuff?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Papi - people suck. I'm glad you weren't home when they came in.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Insulin.

Yes, im really struggling to keep my weight up.
    You need to eat regular portions. And talk to your physician... the body doesn't tolerate low blood sugars well.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hope they find out who did that... you sure you didn't loan out any keys a long time ago?

---

On a different note, tonight my insomnia is back... I've taken double the doses of sleep medication and still my mind won't slow down enough for me to sleep. I have an important day tomorrow and I'd really like to be rested for it. Talking about it seems to help. I'm frustrated since I really do enjoy the dreams I've had lately, and just the general ease of slipping off to sleep. Maybe I was overstimulated today? Or maybe it's just one of those nights... I just hope I fall asleep soon.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Change the lock ASAP.

I hope they didn't take anything you can't easily replace.
    My bf just went to change the locks... They cost few houndreds of euros, cause it's some special sdecurity lock... Fortunately owner of the flat will take this cost on himself...

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Wow...I'm really sorry to hear that...thats awful....I hope they didn't really take anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I hope they get found and you get your stuff back PP
    We thought they have taken our camera but when police was here today we have found it back in the bag that they probably prepared to take stolen things in. The weirdest thing is that they prepared everything to take it but left without nothing, just they have taken my keys... They were probably looking for money too ,cause we have seen that bed was not in order ...

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    must be the CIA. you were ranting about the americans you see ...
    hope not

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    holy crap papi that is fuked up!!! did they take stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Papi - people suck. I'm glad you weren't home when they came in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hope they find out who did that... you sure you didn't loan out any keys a long time ago?
    As I said, they didn't take anything. MY keys were at home, second ones we took with ourselfs. There are 3 other copys. Two of them is having the owner of the flat that lives in Barcelona and one is having his mother... Besides, police showed us today that somebody was trying to force to open windows from outside. They also have found fingerprints on the outside... There is a possibility someone could came thropugh kitchen window as it's impossible to close that window so we always just roled down kind of blinds. However, police said it's possible to open it from outside with a bit of power... Then again, nothing was touched in the kitchen... And they did it in the afternoon when we were on the beach... Come on, there needed to be someone on the street or whatever...
    Now I have to clean up whole flat with windows and everything cause police left white and black powder everywhere...We need to change locks and of course we don't feel safe here anymore... We took a flat in a nice building in a place where you wouldn't suspect that someone would break into your house especially during the day...Fortunately they didn't take anything material... But security is gone :/
    And of course now i will have to go to the police nonstop because I am the person who reported it cause my keys were stolen...
    I wazzzz here

wow. the policia did far more than they ever would here. here they would've taken a report and told you where you can pick it up. for a fee. they would've said, "well it was probably some kids..."

cops here are mostly worthless.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well they're not totally worthless because they do arrest people sometimes......the only problem is that they arrest the wrong ones. I got arrested for trying to pick up a stray kitten from under a car in 2004. She sped down the street, and said that I was picking up drugs from under the car. This wasn't try so I told her that she was welcome to search me because she wouldn't find anything. That's when she called for backup and a transport unit for my arrest. I When I asked why she pulled her gun out, put it to my head and told me to sit down on the curb. She insisted that I sit on my $400.00 leather coat, which I didn't. I wen to jail along with two other people who were with me (she arrested them because they protested my arrest). The car was towed even though it was only a block from the house and parked in a regular parking space. While in poilice impound the car was broken into, property stolen, and the PD refused to pay for any of it. They kept my license too. Fu*king morons. When it was all over I wasn't charged with anything. I can't believe tax dollars pay those people's salaries.
    Last edited by Incognito; 12-04-10 at 09:07 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    wow. the policia did far more than they ever would here. here they would've taken a report and told you where you can pick it up. for a fee. they would've said, "well it was probably some kids..."

cops here are mostly worthless.
    Yeah it really looked like CSI job. They were doing photos, taking fingerprints and traces everywhere... Even from outside of the windows. I am surprised especially because nothing was stolen,exept for the home keys.Well with their work, their magic powder only dead body was missing
    Still we're considering to move out after this...It's a nice flat but on the ground floor...It's just too easy to break in here and we want to feel comfortable at our own home...
    I wazzzz here

Still we're considering to move out after this...It's a nice flat but on the ground floor...It's just too easy to break in here and we want to feel comfortable at our own home...
    I live in the ground floor and about a year ago they got in the first floor's neighbor's flat from the window and they stole them a tv, laptops and other stuff. Turns out the ground level is usually safer than the first floor.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I live in the ground floor and about a year ago they got in the first floor's neighbor's flat from the window and they stole them a tv, laptops and other stuff. Turns out the ground level is usually safer than the first floor.
    Seems not. This building is pretty safe besides... We even have camera with the building phone so we see who tries to come in ... It sucks cause I like this flat, furnitures are very nice just it's a bit too small,no balcony and of course this now... Besides the owner never does what we ask him for...Actuallly he was supposed to fix this broken lock in that kitchen window already in august... If it would have been fixed, maybe they wouldn't get in at all... Cause they have tried other window but didn't succed and I think they didn't want to break the glass to not make any suspicious things...
    I wazzzz here

Well, good luck with the apartment search

In high school a guy got into the lockers in the boys varsity locker room and stole our money during a track meet.

I know the guy who did it to cause you had to be on the varsity team in order to get in there and there was only one guy that left early....the school still did nothing even though I know it was him...his own brother even said it was him and the did nothing.

I know how awful I felt when my money was taken so I can only imagine how awful it is to feel your privacy has been intruded upon like that....its shitty...thiefs are the ****in suck...they should have their asses kicked.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Having a migraine and being in bed all day! Things could be alot worse though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I ask myself this stupid question over and over again... Why the **** would someone break into our flat just to steal ****ing keys? Even if they didn't have time, they could just have grabbed two laptops that were laying on the couch... For ****s sake, how they could not have time if they managed to close the doors with they key two times... It's all full of weird things...
    I wazzzz here

... It's all full of weird things...
    u sure it is not the landlord coming to do something, forgot to tell you and too embarrassed to admit it ?