+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I'm bi and having trouble...

Yeah, my Grandpop and family is Jamaican. Definitely a no no.

Anyway, best of luck to you Cosmo.

Well, at least you have doubled your chances of finding a match on OKC. There are actually quite a few men who swing both ways, but many of them keep it on the down low. A lot of women won't consider a man who has been with another man as boyfriend material.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Only one year.

That's not what he's asking about. This was put in "Off-Topic" for a reason.
    He wasn't always "YoungCosmo" waffle.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Well, at least you have doubled your chances of finding a match on OKC. There are actually quite a few men who swing both ways, but many of them keep it on the down low. A lot of women won't consider a man who has been with another man as boyfriend material.
    I hate those kind of men. Down low. You're right about that. I personally don't want a man that has been with another man.

You know what, I was in the grocery store and I was trying to make it home before the rain came. So I was shopping fast just grabbing whatever I needed and moving fast thru them aisles. These two black tall gay dudes, kind of chunky and buff was together. Dating obviously. I had on some shorts and they were fitting pretty nicely and the gay black dudes always act like queens. Like they don't like us real females cause they think they would be better ones. Not so but anyway, I heard one of them whisper about me, "ugh, Lets go she is making my stomach turn" I guess they were referring to my body and shit cause I had on the shorts and I was like wtf? You make my stomach turn. Rough ass big dudes. Get the **** outta here!

Nothing against you Cosmo, I just thought that was ridiculous on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Yea... I don't find a man that can't make up his mind all that attractive, frankly.

... and yet another good question to ask a potential partner. Would you do a Male/Male/Female threesome?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    He wasn't always "YoungCosmo" waffle.
    Say what?

And yeah, Star, I am sorry you went through that. That was really mean. Not all guys who are attracted to men are flamboyant or "queens." That's why if anyone knew my status they'd be shocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea... I don't find a man that can't make up his mind all that attractive, frankly.

... and yet another good question to ask a potential partner. Would you do a Male/Male/Female threesome?
    I don't think bi means "I can't decide"...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Say what?
    You started here under a different name other then "YoungCosmo" so your start date is more then 1 year. ("waffle" is what I call Kingz)

I don't think bi means "I can't decide"...
    Wat do you think it means then?

You started here under a different name other then "YoungCosmo" so your start date is more then 1 year. ("waffle" is what I call Kingz)

Wat do you think it means then?
    It MEANS attraction to both genders, not "I can't decide."
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Why fret over such things? Be with someone you enjoy being with regardless of gender. Shine by their affections and pursue love for love.

^^^

That's it Cosmo darling. Date whoever you want. Whoever, no matter the gender that makes you happy.

Yeah gay black dudes are a trip. Some are cool but most are intolerable. They're so extra. Most other bi/gay races aren't like that. I can say that. I'm black. I call it like I see it. Be who you are but don't disrespect me for being a woman.

I've had a lesbian disrespect me too. She was like oooh, you sexy as ****. I was just ignoring her. If I'm in public and I don't want to talk to someone I ignore them, no matter who it is. Period. She was like, oh I see. I bet you one of them nasty dick riders...smh. Mmm hmm I am and I does it well....my favorite. I love that shit. That's beside the point though but I always got a story right? haha

As I said before if you are bi, just find someone you like and go for it. Don't focus on gender if that's the case. When you find that person, Do what makes you happy Cosmo.
    Last edited by Starnique; 16-06-14 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    It MEANS attraction to both genders, not "I can't decide."
    Well forgive me If I don't thank the post because I think if you give it time and another few men and I think you'll not be interested in women (if you even are now). You've given the impression that you're afraid of females more then you've been attracted to them.

Time will tell.

Me? I don't care who you do but *I'd* not be with you if I knew you "couldn't make up your mind." You DO have to make up your mind if you want to be in a monogamous relationship.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-06-14 at 11:35 AM.

DUH! I'd decide girl invariably. I mean EVERY single time. My attraction level is predominantly to girls. Unfortunately similar thinking like yours is prevalent and this affects guys like me. It is ignorant to relate bisexual with an inability to be monogamous. Heteros cheat all the time, non-heteros cheat but what matters is if a person really believes in monogamy. Which I do. So that shouldn't ever be an issue and clearly I have made up my mind.

You are sort of right as far as fear goes but I'd never lose interest in women. If I had more in my life up to this point, I'd probably not even have started questioning my sexuality.
    Last edited by YoungCosmo; 16-06-14 at 11:43 AM.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Read again, sport. No where did I say that you'd not have an ability to be monogamous. I said you'd have to choose either male or female and stay that way if you were going to be monogamous. In other words... you'd have to make up your mind////

Well as I said just now, I would go girl invariably. Even a lesser attractive girl over a more attractive guy. Every single time,

Wakeup, this video covers some of the predominant myths about bisexuality:

WHAT THE ****. I can't write posts longer than 400 characters?!?!?!??! O___O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast