+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this explanation message too cheap ?

Is this explanation message too cheap ?

Hello.

It's one sided love.. the girl I'm writing to is the love of my life..one of the most amazing things I ever saw.
    I wanted to explain to her why I'm being weird sometimes around her, she thought I'm a jerk and now barely speaks with me. But I'm just nervous..when I'm around her I do embarrassing stuff which are totally not me on normal days, I also never learn & try to impress her like an idiot, it always leads to trouble..

the message :

========
    The semester is finally over. I told you I won't cause any trouble for you again and I kept my word.don't leave college with negative thoughts on me..
    I don't know how you think about me, all I know it's mainly bad thoughts.

I fell for you & I went out of control. I won't say everything I did was wrong, but sure thing it was out of any control. Even when I tried to do the right thing I ended up doing the wrong thing(s).. I lost my judgement, I counted baldly on my emotions.. I lost you forever even as a friend, plain and simple.

It's not twilight crap, but I swear you're one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I remember nothing of last year but the days I saw you. A wonder, shining with the most beautiful lights, you're something else. You bewitched me, and I went out of control..not some movie talk..only god knows if I'm saying the truth or not.

Just a poem from norse mythology..that's you..

Well considered, the woman's worth the whole of Iceland...
    Heavy though my heart... of Hunland, and of Denmark;
    Not for all of England's earth and kingdoms would I
    Forego the golden-braided girl, ay, nor for Ireland

This is how it works. Somebody enters your life. That person flips your world upside down. You won't let go even if they offered you ireland, hunland, denmark, iceland..even if you got humiliated, rejected,broken. Hoping that the law of attraction would work. That person just worths it all. You worth it all..

That what made me do everything I did.
    =============

Actually I'm going through depression because of this.. I feel that the message is pathetic.

What are your thoughts if you read something like this ?

The best thing is to keep it simple....just go up to her and appologize (in person!!) for acting like a jerk and you hope she can forgive you. That's it.

Sending a long winded message professing your love and how it messed you up will only make her run down the hall screaming.....

yes, this message will send her running away screaming. Just tell her in person that you've realised that you've been a d1ckhead and regret your behaviour.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh gawd no, that message will make it all worse on how she sees you it comes off very obsessed and if you already feel she is pushed away because of your actions towards her, they will finalize it. Were you to hand her this in a letter or email it? I wouldn't do either. Could wish her well if you see her in person and hope she enjoys her summer.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”