+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worlds Worst forplayer

Worlds Worst forplayer

My ex and I used to foreplay alot. We both liked it, but I wasn't very good. If I fngered her of touched her breasts/nipples she seemed to get board after abotu 5 minets so I just stoped. She only really seemed to enjoy it when i licked her. We never had sex, but she did like forplay. but I don't know why casue as i said, she seemed to get bord, but them 3o min alter we'd be at it again.

Was I doing something wrong? I'm nervious that if I ever get another girl I won't be able to please her.

all girls are different some like different things to others. for example some like it when you rub there clit up and down, others side to side etc.

just try and work out what makes her go wild. even ask her to show you if you are not sure

Good luck

thanks mate. When I get another girl, I'll try my best. Cheers.

you'll be great. if in dout then ask her what she really turns her on, and give that ago.

have fun

Ya dont be afraid to ask a girl what pleases her. She wants to be pleased and its a totally natural thing. The next time you do it, feel her body all over, really slowly, watch and listen to her expressions. Youll be able to tell what turns her on.
    ~Sarah~

Try kissing really softly.
    [URL=http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com]MarriedAndFlirtingChat[/URL] For Couples Looking For More

thanks folks. I'll definatly take your advie! cheers.

Put more emotions in the foreplay.

Threads like this make me hate a girl having a past even more.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Threads like this make me hate a girl having a past even more.
    Threads like this make me want to bury myself under the covers alone. I would be horrified to think my significant other would discuss our intimacies in any detail with anyone but me, even anonymously.

^ ??? Posts like these make me wonder how it's that big a deal. People are looking for answers and advice to improve sex related activities, not spilling on intimate secrets or degrading love or their partener. If it degrades it for you, don't do it, I think it depends on how you view it in your own case.
    Last edited by CptnBeefheart; 27-05-05 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBeefheart
    ^ ??? Posts like these make me wonder how it's that big a deal. People are looking for answers and advice to improve sex related activities, not spilling on intimate secrets or degrading love or their partener. If it degrades it for you, don't do it, I think it depends on how you view it in your own case.
    Yeah, I get your point, only the girl in question is certainly not aware that her former boyfriend is discussing this in a forum. For me, it's about modesty (I know, not too prevalent these days). What I don't understand is why he didn't simply ask HER about it when he was involved with her. And if he really wants instructional advice, it seems that there is plenty of free "professional" advice all over the internet.

simple. lick her neck and then slip your juicy toung to her leg ,then .....her leg ,feet ,toe slowly and smothly.
    ok,it's time to open her leg now .with her sexy voice ,put ur baby in the secret garden .u will see , she's crazy about that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwichen
    simple. lick her neck and then slip your juicy toung to her leg ,then .....her leg ,feet ,toe slowly and smothly.
    ok,it's time to open her leg now .with her sexy voice ,put ur baby in the secret garden .u will see , she's crazy about that.

Are you kidding me?

I did ask her. She'd just say "its fine" but obviously she just didn't want to talk aobut it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast