+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good bye

Good bye

Dear Love Forum

It's time for me to say good bye for a while as the first months of this new year will be pretty busy.

It has been a pleasure getting to know the regulars, I've learnt a lot from all of you and I wish you all much happiness in your love life and in everything.

Happy New Year, Valixy. Don't be a stranger ~ hurry back. Your calm contributions around here will be missed.

E-hugs.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Unicorn leaves the house. After everything we did for you you just gona leave like that, like a big fart? Goodbye fart ! Just joking, without you this forum will have one unicorn less. Thank you for good wishes thats excatly the ones I needed right now. Wish you happines and love life too !

Come back soon, Valixy, we gona miss your kind heart.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Cya, hope life treats you well. ni**a hugs

Happy New Year, and take care, Valixy! Hope everything works out well for you!

@OP : "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" - The Eagles

have you long since left valixy? hope you don't leave for good i took a break holidays on myself. you'll be missed here you give thoughtful and kind replies to the lovelorn on here and that gap you leave by going will be a hard gap for another to ever fill imo. hope 2014 treats you well. come back soon!
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Valixy,

Sorry to see you go. Hope we see you back soon. In the short time I have been here so far, the words you shared on one of my threads were actually a big help to me. I really appreciated that you would take the time to read my giant novel of a thread and share some words of wisdom. :-) Good luck! I hope you are busy for wonderfully good reasons.

That is too bad you seemed to me like the sweetest poster on here and gave really great advice back to people without any judgment. Take care.