+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to win him back

kvd is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Trying to win him back

First, just a little back story. We have been dating for three years. I'm 21 and he is 23. We are eachothers first loves and first sexual partners. He had always been the one madly in love and head over heels, always deeper in love than me but that not to say I don't love him because I do... a lot.

near the end of my summer we were in a slump. We had stopped going on dates and doing fun things, he had dropped his friends and was just doing his routine at work. he wasn't socializing and he wasn't working on his career and i tried to get him out of it but was unsuccessful and i didn't want to return 5 hours away for school at the end of the summer just stringing him along, i thought he needed a wake up call so I left him....I broke his heart. I lasted about 2 months before curiosity got the better of me and i called him up. turns out we both had slept with other people and had a terrible time and missed each other. We got back together and decided to see how things would go over Christmas break. break came and went and was a disaster... I expected him to take me out and plan these romantic scenes and he didn't want to. I got so upset and eventually by the end of break he was the one to tell me he no longer wanted to be in our relationship. It was then that i realized that i should have been the one mending his heart since i broke it and not the other way around. I begged for another chance but he was firm in his decision.

Im back at achool now and im trying to win him back. I wrote over 40 happy memories we shared on different little notes and sent them in a card with some candy, that didnt seem to change his mind much so next week im going to send him a mixed cd with our songs and then a list of fun new date ideas...

Any other suggestions or ideas?

You can't make someone want you. Go by his actions....he has pretty much shown you he isn't interested.

kvd is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    You can't make someone want you. Go by his actions....he has pretty much shown you he isn't interested.

I dont want throw away three years of happy memories and first love...I dont know how to give up. now that I realize im the one who screwed up I want to fix it! It just doesnt seem possible that he doesnt love me.

You can't make someone love you. There's no magic pill or anything... If there were, believe me, I wouldn't be single right now.

You really hurt him and made him untrust you by randomly breaking it off with him and leaving he had two whole months to get over it. I'm sure he was surrounded by bad thoughts of you. He's probably just been lonely and wanted to meet up and when you still didn't have the spark he was looking for, he told u.