+ Follow This Topic

Thread: FIIIIRRSTT DAAAATE help.

FIIIIRRSTT DAAAATE help.

kk well theres a girl im gna ask out.. and i aint scared of askin her or n e fin.. js i wna kno a gud place 2 take her.. im only 16 so i doubt goin 2 a restaurant is a gud idea !!!

Are you sure you are 16? You type like you are 9.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Take her to a movie and a place to sit down talk and drink some coffee or something. Thats a cheap but gd way to go on a date.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

err only virgins ur n idiot.. wts it 2 u hw i type? its clld shortenin it.. u stoooooopid loser.. if u aint got n e fin gud 2 say den SHUTUP. nd fanx nameless cn i get sum more ideas pleasee!!! fanx

I was actually thinking the same thing.... thats not shortening it baby thats... not shortening it lol....

He made stoooooopid long though... even though it should have been stuuuuuupid....

Gud should have been good cause you cant shorten that word... fin...thats thing right haha... weird... cant say ive seen this before... course im not really online alot..
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by confused o0
    err only virgins ur n idiot.. wts it 2 u hw i type? its clld shortenin it.. u stoooooopid loser.. if u aint got n e fin gud 2 say den SHUTUP. nd fanx nameless cn i get sum more ideas pleasee!!! fanx
    What?

confused I would have to say you may want to cut back on dis internet ebonics shiznit n git wid da program here on da love forum yeah!!. No seriously if you want serious help then I would avoid typing shorter to prevent others from busting on the way you type and allowing those who want to help be able to understand what you are saying.

Now on topic,

Roller skating, bowling, drag races (legal ones), cruising, go kart racing, miniture golf may be some ideas for you. Where are you from? Is she your age also?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Ya it was a little mean for me to bash on you, but you might be misunderstood and not get the answer intended for you...
    ~Sarah~

kk well theres a girl im gna ask out.. and i aint scared of askin her or n e fin.. js i wna kno a gud place 2 take her.. im only 16 so i doubt goin 2 a restaurant is a gud idea !!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Damn 'Sombra, you're spittin' out the insulta-pics left and right.

Where to go on your first date

To be honest lets all concentrate on the question this 16year old has asked! Its hard to decide where to take your date on the first date.

If you take her to the cinema, she doesn't really get to know you since you will watching the movie but on the other hand if she enjoys the movie, she will attribute this with you. And create happy feeling towards you. If you do this one make sure you know what type of movies she likes.

I would pick the second choice which is something like ice skating or bowling because when the body is sweating a love chemical tends to be released inside the body making the opposite sex feel more sexually attracted to you.

Third choice ask her to choose she might wanna have some input just remember don't try to understand women, but instead try to understand your woman.

Last edited by 98King; 10-05-05 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Damn 'Sombra, you're spittin' out the insulta-pics left and right.
    i've been forced to do it.

lol... well ill try typing normaly, i didnt realise how people on this forum react i cant help it anyway, its just the way i type when im talking on msn and stuff.. but for you guys ill type normal so you can help me :| Anway thnx for the replies but i need loads of different ideas.. im from england and i dont realy skate or anythin so.... help

Wow much better! I can read it now! Not only that but it makes you look alot smarter... and I love smart men

Anyhoo I dont know any advice I'm bad about things to do on dates hehe
    ~Sarah~

yo I am from England to if u don't know how to ice skate thats good it won't really matter if she knows to or doesn't as this will mean you will be holding hands for support of one another.