+ Follow This Topic

Thread: suspicious of her now

suspicious of her now

Today I was hanging out with my girlfriend and she was on facebook. You know the chat bar on the side? Well the top list (from what i understand) is the people you talk to most. One person on her list? A guy she slept with last year. She told me about 1 month ago that he saw her at the store and invited her to hang out but she said she said "no thanks"

huh...but yet why is he on the top part of her chat list? part of me is suspicious that maybe they have been seeing each other or talking. but part of me thinks i shouldn't worry about it?

i mean i have people on my chat list i havent talked to in years
    Last edited by nickspizza; 23-07-13 at 09:50 AM.

its weird because i have 3 people on my friends list i never talk to

but i have looked at their profile recently...but i also have looked at others so???

Is that a fact about the Facebook chat? I don't know anything about it because I hate Facebook.. Why don't u ask her about it? She's your girlfriend, u should be able to talk to u.. See what she says about it ..

Nope, not a fact. Facebook chat places random people in that bar. I have some people I have never talked to show up there, and the people who I do sometimes don't show up at all.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    Is that a fact about the Facebook chat? I don't know anything about it because I hate Facebook.. Why don't u ask her about it? She's your girlfriend, u should be able to talk to u.. See what she says about it ..
    Well if he asked her, she would probably think he doesn't trust her which could cause issues

please tell me this is a joke

I just had a look at my FB. Two of the three people I've got in the top suggestions I've never had an online chat with. As it so happens, I've also blocked the news feeds from two of them (one swears too much and the other complains too much)

You're concerned that she'll think you don't trust her. But the truth of the matter is that you really DON'T trust her....otherwise, you wouldn't be here with the question.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I just had a look at my FB. Two of the three people I've got in the top suggestions I've never had an online chat with. As it so happens, I've also blocked the news feeds from two of them (one swears too much and the other complains too much)

You're concerned that she'll think you don't trust her. But the truth of the matter is that you really DON'T trust her....otherwise, you wouldn't be here with the question.
    he would be stupid to pick a fight with her

I have people in the top part of my chat list that I never talk to. So stop worrying, you're over analyzing, and over reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I have people in the top part of my chat list that I never talk to. So stop worrying, you're over analyzing, and over reacting.
    its sad hes freaking out