+ Follow This Topic

Thread: love failed

love failed

I was so deep with this girl .. she was everyting for me... she showed me the care i nevva get before... and after 2 years in relationship she broke with me.. i dont know what to do .. its like my life went into darkness... i dont know what to do... I cant bare the pain .. sufering alot here...

Re: love failed

Hung out with friends, try to keep you off that

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Quote Originally Posted by died of love View Post
    I was so deep with this girl .. she was everyting for me... she showed me the care i nevva get before... and after 2 years in relationship she broke with me.. i dont know what to do .. its like my life went into darkness... i dont know what to do... I cant bare the pain .. sufering alot here...
    i feel you man....i cant tell you when it will end because it hasnt after 8 months for me...and i do all the things people suggest...it was 2.5 years for me

she broke up with me because i kept threatning to break up with her even though i probably never would have...but i wanted her to grow up(something i dont know if shell ever do)....but she was my best friend and took pretty good care of me....and i dont have that anymore....she said "i love you unconditionally" and "my love for you is different than yours for me...you love the idea of us but you dont love us"....but i did love "us"....but what i was dealing with was an irresponsible child...one with no idea what it really takes to build a lasting, steady, future......every other aspect was near perfect.....it was my only gripe...but one that kept eating at me.....i made changes and was hoping to get the same....some sort of growth.....

there were probably things i should have/could have done to show her how much she meant to me that i didnt always do.....its a regret....but it became harder to keep giving without getting the one thing you asked to change

im in a dark place...i drink now and smoke cigs....never smoked cigs in my life before the heartache...and hadnt touched a drink in a year

For both of you, there's this little paperback book called, "How to get over a Lost Love." It has helped some folks I know. You might try it. Ann
    Ann

In order to feel better you have to open up your heart. For friends for family. If you close yourself for others then pain will stay forever.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by died of love View Post
    It will pass, with time. It's hard, I know. Occupy yourself with other activities.

i know ann...all the activities and books dont help.....

its tough when you made someone your life and they just kind of wanted you to be a part of theirs.....its tough when you have to live in a place and a bed you once shared and had great memories in......its tough when you wonder if you were ever really loved or just a mirror.....its tough when you remember this great week you shared, near the end, where everything went perfect...and then a quick blowup on her part and you are arguing and you hear "i was just starting to believe in us again"...its tough to realize someone was detaching while you were making an effort to save it all.....

its tough when you want to reach out and say "i still love you" but you cant.....its tough to realize someone else has moved right on and you cant.....when you are scared and wondering if you are loveable.....

its tough to know that you were given advice when your relationship started from a girl that desperately wanted to date you "tell her everyday how beautiful she is and how lucky you are"....but for some reason you didnt follow it....even though you were in love
    Last edited by overanxious; 15-04-13 at 01:52 AM.