+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I really go from class to trash?

Did I really go from class to trash?

Alright. Where do I begin? Straight fwd to the point. We live together says he wants to be married has no interest in sex other than wanting to 'recieve' says he's old and has 'problems' getting it to work. He occasionally will be physical but wants to receive and I DON'T EVEN WANT TO RECIEVE ORAL!!! Just hug me?! He's 40 I'm 34 and have nice breath body teeth and I want to be genuine friend to anyone I meet. He refuses to introduce me to his buddies been living w/him almost a year. He's my very first love (yea) I'm 34 and am new to the whole relationship thing cuz my ex husband is all I know~ (I was with him from 18-32) back to my situation... He says I wouldn't like them cuz I'm different. Im preppy think im better blah blah blah!!! I don't smoke pot and I'm not a drinker. Says I'm judgemental yet I'm not my best gf does smoke it and she's an amazing mom, I just choose not too. I recently moved to the state were in last yr, due to my "epilepsy" he will not take me to the grocery store. I don't drive says he's protecting me cuz my seizures (really are) out of control at the moment, but weren't before.... He did introduce me to 3 ppl, turns out we're 4th cousins they're freaking disgusting asking for naked pics... Yuck!!!! My reply about my seizures is if its going to happen doesn't matter where I am. As for MY comment about MY teeth? I have all of mine and there're not black broken or missing fake like almost everybody in this state. We fight, ALOT! I love him I believe he loves me but I'm only good 2 meet family (they HATE OMG HATE) my snobby preppy self. I believe in cleaning my body and my home. It's called pride dignity... They won't come to where we live cuz I'm here yet we live "alone" h/e everybidy and their great great granddaddy get mail here. He brings it outside they refuse to come in. Not to mention the bugs. Everyone has some ki d of lice bug thingy and I have to accept they choose not to treat it being its HIS family if I do t accept it I'm not accepting him. Why can't I have the same choice to NOT have it!?!?! I shouldn't forget to mention he is not the cleanliness type nor does he ever ever ever brush what few teeth he does have, never mind they're rotten. I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF WITH A PERSON LIKE THIS BUT I DID FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THIS PISSES ME OFF EVEN MORE. My ex husband says I not only lowered my self on the "foodchain" but by loving my man I'm (by association) trash not class
    THE MAJOR KICKER!!!!!???? My gut makes me feel insecure, probably cuz my ex husband was awful, but I DO AND I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MAN... I gave up a very comfortable lifestyle and wanted a poor country boy, I got that and a helluva lot more! He's not a rebound I actually feel safe secure yet all this other bs is just... $ doesn't add up. I had him taken off my checking act. Stuff doesn't add up. Who makes 20+ hour works over 45-60 hrs week paid weekly and has 32cents Anyway I hope your evening was much more wonderful than mine.their act? Never married, no kids.. No drugs/drinking... HIS BILLS TOTAL 1,071.56 monthly.
    I do have kids out of state and he's never bough so much as a friggin card-I do. I ask for nothing.
    SOMETHING IS WRONG....PLEASE HELP! He says well move and it'll get better 'I promise baby'

okay the reason nobody responded to your help is because you made it way too long sweety, shorten it ot so we can help

so why do you stay? And don't give me 'love' as an answer because that rant isn't what love looks like.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If you're a Chevy gal... yeah, you're trash.

J/K!

The next time the South tries to secede from the Union, I say we should just let them go.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I only read a small bit of this. Its too long and too hard to read without any paragraphs etc.

The only advice i can give you is: a relationship without sex is unhealthy and you wil be miserable if you stay with this man

your aalready miserable. Why are you settling for someone who makes you so angry/unhappy.

Youd be better off on your own.
    Last edited by michelle23; 25-02-13 at 12:55 AM.

ew.........

I think this is a troll lol

People, stop telling people to shorten their posts. If that's too long for you to read then you have some serious issues. Move on to something you can handle. By telling her to shorten her post you are telling her to make it less accurate, and that in turn will make your advice to her more inaccurate. If you have hard time understanding it now, how are you going to understand it when she shortens it.

Chevygal, You should tell him how you feel about this, it looks you are making a lot of sacrifices for him, and that's good because it shows that you care. Though his family's advice to him is important, this relationship is only between you two and ultimately your decision is what should determine your future. You will live with your decisions, so when you make mistakes, it had better be your decision and not someone else's. I don't think it's much of you to ask that he be clean, and it would be nice if his family was, too, but he has limited control over that. He can tell them to be clean and he should if he respects you, but that doesn't guarantee they will do it. You will have to talk to him about all of this, whether it is now or later on, it will come to it. Communication is very important in a relationship, don't underestimate it.
    Last edited by toknow; 25-02-13 at 02:58 AM.

She doesnt have to shorten it-she could just make it easier to read with paragraphs etc. If she wants decent replies people have to read it

Giving is only truly a gift if it is given unconditionally, and without expecting anything in return. Same goes for giving advice. Yes, it would be nice to have someone write exactly the way you can understand it, but not everyone is the same, and their style of writing and way of thinking are different, however slight the difference.

"ew" that one little word made me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    "ew" that one little word made me lol.
    it was honestly the only thing that came to mind after reading this post. LOL!

If you love him, what the hell does it matter what we think? Love is between two people. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed of loving who you love. Do whatever makes you happy. If that's not good enough for someone else, they don't have to talk to you. It's that simple.