+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she thinks im a jerk

she thinks im a jerk

any way to get a girl to stop thinking im a "prick"?, shes a friend of a girl i like and she thinks im a total jerk, and it makes it hard to have a good time with the girl i like because her friend is usually around and makes me seem like a jerk, I'll admit i am sometimes (like most guys) but im not as rude as she makes me seem, and even when im really nice she seems to have it out for me, and she usually exagerates things. i think the friend is pretty cool so its not like i want her gone i just dont want her against me, the girls i like seems into me most of the time when i can just talk to her.

she's probably just upset because she feels like you're taking her friend away.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

you should ask yourself: "Am I really a jerk ?", "Do I act like a jerk ?", "Did I ever treat that girl like i was a jerk ?"
    Or instead of asking yourself, you can ask to that girl that keeps annoying you: "Why do you act like that to me? Why do you think i'm a total jerk ?"

Maybe she is jelous and always had a crush on you?
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

i think she likes you and doesn't want her friend to have you...

I think you should just not care if you haven't done anything wrong but, be yourself. How people see you is who you are. Don't change for anyone. It will only make that person think about you even more. Peace Out!

or maybe u R a jerk? ever considered taht possibilty?

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

She ever say why she thinks you're a jerk?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

she thinks im a jerk cause i make cocky jokes once in a while and she takes them really personal, everyone else knows im joking and thinks im pretty funny so i didnt think it was that bad, im not a perfectly nice guy but im not rude or mean to anyone especially her. and also when other guys say the same kinda things she doesent seem to care or take it as bad.

thanks for the advice btw

She's got the hots for ya. She wants to oil you up and tie you to the bed. She realizes you want her friend, so there is unresolved animosity.

as some have posted before..maybe she likes you you know some people act silly when they like someone..like for example the kid at elementary school that likes the little girl next to him and instead of being nice he pulls her pony tail? hahaha ...she has probably seen the interest you have for her friend and she is upset at that..either that..or she is the kind of possesive friend that hates when her girl friends get a new boyfriend..try to get some more info about her perhaps a friend in common..who knows you might be a heartbreaker without knowing it!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha if you want the girl, you will have to befriend her beast too. it comes as a total package.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It may be that if she thinks your a total jerk, shes worried that you might be a complete jerk to her friend and she doesn't want to see her friend hurt. Maybe it would be worth talking to her friend about why exactly she thinks your a jerk.

Also, if shes insecure, which it sounds like she probably is if she takes offense at your jokes, shes going to be worried about losing her friend. Maybe she just finds the particular jokes you make insulting, and therefore thinks your a jerk, and [insert first argument here].

Of course, she probably just has the hots for you..