+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to fall in love with the same person again?

Is it possible to fall in love with the same person again?

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 months ago. We were so so in love and Thought we would spend a lifetime together. We'd had some trust issues and I'd treated her pretty badly in the last year of our relationship though.when she dumped me she told me shed fallen out of love with me and had no feelings for me anymore.she said it was also because she didn't like the way I treated her anymore.since the dumping wev talked and wev sorted the issues that we had and she decided shed give me another chance.only problem is,she still has no feelings for me.she thinks im hot but has no sexual desire for me and has no feelings of love for me.but she says she wishes her feelings for me would come back.we want to get back together to see if we can bring the spark back into our relationship and hence bring her attraction and feelings for me back.

I was wondering,are we wasting our time? Has this happend to anyone else before and did you manage to fall in love again? Is it possible to regain sexual desire and to fall in love with someone all over again starting from feeling nothing???

Punctuation mother****er. Do you know of it? Anyway, that's beyond the point.

You're both wasting your time for sure. Are you seriously thinking that this would go right? Don't lie to yourself.