+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like this girl, and she seems to have noticed it.

I like this girl, and she seems to have noticed it.

So I'm a little curious.

Warning: LONG POST

I'm 14, a simple girl and there's this girl from school that I like. She's smart and pretty, well not that much. She's my classmate last school year and this incoming year as well. I actually hoped and prayed for her to be my classmate again. During the first months, we're not that close. School year in my country is from June-March. We just got close last January. I don't really remember how we got close. As far as I know, it started from the regrouping in Science class. But starting from that time, she seems to be clinging so much to me. When she's ordered by some of the teachers to do something, she'll ask someone to come with, I'm always her first choice. I don't know why. She always asks me to go to the comfort room with her.

She doesn't like me more than a friend though, I think, she likes someone from another year level. She always freaks out when she sees him. Well, I kinda get hurt by this but it doesn't matter.

I think she knows that I like her so I started being cold towards her. I say she's annoying, noisy, I hate her (in a joke way). But of course these are all lies. For her to think that I really don't like her, I do those things. Because whenever she's near me, I forget about other things. Last Tuesday, I went to school. I saw my other classmates, as well as her. I stared at her for quite some time then suddenly she hugged me. I almost blush so I kinda throw her hands off from me. After I few hours, I went to the Comfort Room she's also there. Then she asked me to come close to her. Of course, I came near then suddenly she said, "I miss you" and gave me hug. But I throw off her hands again. She always gives me a hug whenever we meet. After that, I left coldly without even saying goodbye. I cried all night in my room after that.

But one time, I can't help myself. That time when everyone's kinda mad at her, I helped her feel good. I sat beside her and said, "Everything's gonna be okay, don't think it's your fault, you never did anything wrong."

Now, I feel bad. I don't know what I'm doing. Should I confess? I feel like if I don't confess, I'll feel bad always and cry. But I'm afraid of what other people might say. Also, I'm afraid, she might freak out and lose our friendship. I still wonder why she clings so much to me. I hope she likes me more than a friend, even just a little.

What do you think of my feelings? Of her feelings? Should I continue being cold towards her? What do you think should I do from now on?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by MsLittleCurious; 28-05-11 at 09:36 PM.