+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broke up with my girl after 20 months...

broke up with my girl after 20 months...

i broke up with my ex 5 months ago. because i was not a loving and caring boyfriend according to her.
    i called her and msgd her for 4 months but now i am applying NC and it has been 1month. after break up every time i asked her to meet me and discuss about break up she said no. but then i forced her like jerk, but whenever she came to meet me she always cried and said "i know whatever i am doing is not right and very selfish". she also told me that she likes a boy in her college who proposed her 2 years back but she said no to him because at that time she was with me and that boy proposed her again and she is going to say yes. but when we met and i asked her about that boy then she said that boy proposed her again but she said no and she dosnt want anyone till her graduation. and she lied about that boy so that i will leave her. now i dont know what to do. i have done every mistake calling 10 times a day, sending msgs and try to persuade her. but i really love her and this NC is now killing me. how much more i should wait. please help.

It's over, she doesn't want to be with you. Move on.

you really think there is no way????

Quote Originally Posted by raja123 View Post
    you really think there is no way????
    Yeah, it's over. All that proposal crap is ridiculous btw.

you sound very young to be getting this serious over this. you need to realise that all this drama doesn't mean she will change her mind. she would have already if she actually wanted to be with you.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I am 21 and she is 19.... its my 1st relationship... and she is very nice girl... i should make contact with her or not..

No, you shouldn't contact her. She repeatedly said no to meeting with you, and she's been fine with no contact for the past month. By now she would have tried to get back with you if she wanted to. She doesn't.