+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So whats up with this girl?

So whats up with this girl?

Hey people, I'm a guy living in Newcastle and new around here.Ok so here's the story:

A few days ago I joined a new part time job to get some extra cash, as you do. There was this cute girl there, but I didnt really pay any attention to her and proceeded to get on with work. She then proceeded to flirt with me a lot over the next couple of days. Things such as touching me every now and then, locking eyes with me and staring for long periods, smiling a lot, talking about how we had things in common etc etc. Still I never really paid any real attention back.

Today, after work I decided to start doing something in return. So I asked her for her number, saying that I'd like it because I won't be coming back to work for quite a while due to other commitments. She declined, saying that she doesn't usually give her number out.

What.

I said okay then and we parted ways, leaving me very confused. So she shows all the signs of liking me but refuses to give me her number? And no she doesnt have a boyfriend.

What's wrong here? Am I just reading the signs wrong here? Help me out here people...

John

she's probably young and just wanting to flirt, no mas.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

She may just be being cautious mate, some girls dont give their number to every tom dick and harry
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

King Zarathu Guest
    I think it's because she was trying to tease you. Maybe one of her friend's showed her this "new trick" and wanted to just tease you until you started showeing interest, and then--SYKE!

It's like, a girl is all rubbing up against you pretending y'all are gonna ****, then RIGHT when you have a boner.. sorry we should just be friends.

My suggestion: find her, rape her.

lol. yeah, just tell her that if she doesn't give her your phone number you will stalk her and eventually get it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

King Zarathu Guest
    But seriously--whenever you come back to work, show NO emotion for her whatsoever. Be VERY independent and self-confident. DO NOT CLING TO HER. Read my thread on attraction or somethin, you need to generate attraction from her.

By the way -- HUMOR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    But seriously--whenever you come back to work, show NO emotion for her whatsoever. Be VERY independent and self-confident. DO NOT CLING TO HER. Read my thread on attraction or somethin, you need to generate attraction from her.

By the way -- HUMOR!!!!!!!
    Humour. Moran.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

King Zarathu Guest
    lol?

here, let me correct you:

*humor
    *moron

maybe your spelling is retarded to me only cuz ur canadian, eh?

Oh and for your enjoyment and if it helps, at one point when me,her and this other guy(lets call him steve) down work were talking the conversation goes like so: (This was a day before I asked her for her number)

Girl: "Hey, I need to tell you something that I've been wanting to for a while..."
    Me: "Whats that?"
    Girl: "Umm..Steve here really fancies you. Oh and hes too shy to ask for your number"
    Steve: "Erm"
    Me: "Yeah I know, I could tell from the way he was looking at me and what not. Steve I'll give you my number later on, when CERTAIN other people aren't around *looks at girl intentionally*"
    Girl:Oh...

Then at that point I walked away. I frankly don't care where this goes at the moment because there is no emotional attachment, I'm just curious about the intentions of this girl. Haha actually come to think of it, could it be because I possibly made her feel uncomfortable there that she refused?

Ah, this is fun.