+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

Hey :]
    Im a student who recently started working at a on-going festival last , with a food trailer company
    Theres another food trailer thats not far from where Im working, and working there is a boy that I thought was really cute
    I made the excuse of going there to get food just so I could talk to him and found out his name.

Later, he came over during his break and talked to me for a bit, he asked me my name and said that it was beautiful. Afterwards he joked about being tired and asked if he could sit on my lap, then jokingly complained that he had to work all day and all I had to do was sit by the cash and look pretty. Right before he left I gave him a free coupon for the food and he smiled and starting to walk away, saying "I love you!" as he left. (Jokingly of course haha)

Now comes the question.
    Does he like me?
    Or was he just joking around
    Ive noticed him catching my eyes while he's working,
    I think I like him, and I want to give him my number. (Something Ive never been bold enough to do before mind you)
    But I dont want to find out that he was just joking, or has a girlfriend or something.
    Help? D:

Sure you start to like him . It's nice when you develop your feeling for somebody. But you 2 just met in a short time, so it's hard to say if he likes you. He jokes about sitting on you lap. Frankly, when I was at your age, my male friends and I usually made joke like that. But people act differently, if you want to be sure about him, his current love status, try to get chance to ask when he jokes to you (ex: He asked to sit on your lap --> take the chance to tell him: Arent you afraid that your gf will see? --> you will get the answer, and if his respond doesnt satisfy you, still you have another chance to focus on that topic.)
    I dont know if my advice is work, but that is the way I sometime do to check the man I am interested.
    Good luck